“diving with scuba school”

Scuba School And Family Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 79 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba School And Family Dive Center Belize is a premier dive center in Belize, offering scuba lessons, local dives, Blue Hole, private charters, Blue Hole Overnight, mainland tours and much. We are a full license tour operator company that provides services throughout the country of Belize.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

these guys are great! Zane and Santiago were fantastic dive masters and we had a fantastic time with them

SSAFDCB_Team, Owner at Scuba School And Family Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Hello HCAcolorado,

sorry for my delayed response and I wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to write this review for us.
I am so glad to hear you felt our team was great and you had a fantastic time, that is what we strive for. Hope to have you back with us again soon.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"other companies"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing experience with these guys! Great trip out at Bikini Bottom and Bottom time. Water was rough and they really helped with motion sickness once on top of the water. Very relaxed and laid back group!

Hello Vanessa A,

So glad you had an amazing time with our team, we had a great time with you as well. Hope to see you guys back again very soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Scuba School and Family Dive Center specializes in groups and family education. I came here with my whole family, and 5 of us wanted to get our PADI open water certification. Zain and Kelly were our instructors, and they did a fantastic job of walking us through every step of the process, step-by-step. We started with a morning in the pool in San Pedro to cover confined dive exercises, then an afternoon in the reef and more reef diving the next day. We all had such a great time! The location is convenient, the equipment is well maintained, the staff is friendly and professional, and the instructors are amazing. Now that we're all PADI Open Water Divers, we're heading out again with Zain this morning for a visit to the reef before we head home.

Hello Steve M,

sorry for my delayed response and I wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review for us. We love it so much when families do this great sport together. I am so glad you felt our instructors were amazing and we hope to see you guys back again soon for some more great diving. Your tanks are full and spots on the boat are open!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

5 Stars doesn’t seem like enough. My family and I did the open water certification. Our instructors made the experience fun but gave us the knowledge to feel safe during g our dives. Some of our family members had other experiences with diving and they all felt like these instructors were far superior to any they had had before. This was the most fun I’ve had learning anything.

Hello Jennifer M,

sorry for my delayed response and I wanted to say thanks so much for taking the time to write this amazing review for us. Wow, well go ahead and give us as many stars as you want lol. I am so glad to hear that our instructors made it fun while ensuring your safety which of course is the most important thing. I also love it so much when experienced divers say our team is far superior, that helps us to know that we are doing things right, so thanks for that! Hope to see you guys back again soon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We did a dive and snorkel combo and selected Scuba School because they were the only operator we could find that had a strict no chumming policy. Their prices are a bit higher than the other operators, but we figured it was worth it if they were more conscious of preserving marine life. They did not chum at shark and ray alley and they made sure no one touched anything, just as they said they would.
The dive master, Santiago, was very nice and provided a little extra help when I needed it. The snorkel guide, Carlos, was very knowledgeable and pointed out interesting things for us. I wouldn't say they were any better or worse than other dive masters/guides we've been with in the past.
Equipment and boat seemed average.
Communication from the company wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. They answered all of my questions on the phone about marine protection policies, time in the water, route, etc. We spoke with someone who told us there would be lockers valuables and storage onsite - but there wasn't. Not really a huge issues, but I would have left my cell phone and wallet at the hotel had I known. We were told pick-up was at 1:30 at Mahogany bay, and the woman driving us was on time and friendly. But the boat left at 2pm, so we were very rushed getting equipment and getting set-up once we were there. If they had told us that ahead of time, we would have driven ourselves and given extra time.

Hello Daniela M,

Sorry that we did not do a five star job for you on your diving vacation but will take your review to heart to learn from it and do better where ever we can.