“Great food and service”

Ranked #5 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: USD 8 - USD 30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Contemporary, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Air conditioned, international tapas & fine dining restaurant features an eclectic menu passionately executed by Chef Val Choc and his team. Experience an extensive wine list, delicious martinis and specially prepared cocktails in an artful setting. All is presented by a very friendly & professional staff who will attend to your every wish. Casa Picasso, where the fabulous dine artfully!
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit to Casa Picasso. The food was fantastic and the service was very attentive. The place was a bit difficult to find but ultimately worth the hunt. You will definitely be paying quite a bit so be prepared with your wallet.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Adam & Jackie did their usual great job for a wonderful birthday dinner for my wife. We had the Sticky Shrimp, Chicken Forestiere, and, my favorite, Chocolate and Vanilla Pork Short Ribs. All were superb and our meal was topped off with a flan served with a fiery sparkler in the center, along with a "Happy Birthday" led by Jackie. Our evening was thoroughly enjoyable!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Adam & Jackie are superb hosts - and their food is mouthwatering. Opened only for dinner, be sure to stop by on your next visit - guaranteed to satisfy and impress!!

1  Thank DennisCraftSP
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Had a wonderful dinner here. We opted for a variety of Tapas instead of entrees. The Sticky Shrimp were the best thing I ate on the island all week!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Had yet another Fantastic Meal at Casa Picasso. It's Lobster Season, so of course I had to get my fix of the Buttery Sweet Lobster Sliders. I could eat these all day and everyday (they never disappointment). Also tried the Grilled Caesar with Fried Egg. Very Tasting dressing and the velvety smooth richness of the Egg coupled with the slight Char on the Romaine, simply yummy. Rounded out my meal with their Beef Carpaccio.
Had my Favorite Bottle of Wine - Purple Angel by Montes. Also tried a few new cocktails created by the always entertaining Jason. It was a very rainy evening, but inside the Casa..... it was warm, dry, and relaxing. A MUST DO for San Pedro!