“Great breakfast!”

Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I both got omelettes, they were Great! I got a bacon and cheese omelette, they used whole slices of bacon instead of little crumbles, which I really enjoyed and definitely enhanced the flavor. The omelettes came with two sides, we got potatoes and fry jacks. The fry jacks were DELICIOUS!!

1  Thank jordieallover
Write a ReviewReviews (1,875)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We ate breakfast twice at Estel's during our stay. Great location right on the beach and wonderful fresh food. Very delicious and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We came here for breakfast one morning and it was delicious. Their fry jacks are very good. A good place to eat!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Generally I love thus place but on this visit I was made to move twice. I waited patiently a long time for a seaside table and was abruptly made to move to a much less desirable table at the back of the patio supposedly due to a "reservation" (though no placards were on the table) when another seaside table was actually available. The staff was pushy about this 2nd move. It made the while experience really unpleasant and despite having good experiences here in the past, left a really sour taste in my mouth.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We wandered into this waterfront establishment on our first night in San Pedro. It was dark and very windy, so we immediately switched to indoor seating, along with some other guests. Though still rather windy (no closed doors), we went ahead and ordered conch fritters, grilled garlic shrimp with coconut rice and garlic mash, plus 2 cocktails. Mash was pretty dry and bland, but the rest was flavourful and delish! Cocktails good, too, though very sweet. We also enjoyed some chill live music. I still reckon the total was quite pricey for what we got, even for San Pedro. Perhaps it's worth checking the place out during the day as its location is key (and the reason for the price..?) - and not when it's pitch black outside..!

1  Thank Daniella D