“Best vacation ever!”
ocean right in front
Outside, driveway
our beach
perfect swimming conditions
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sniemetz
Richmond, California
“Best vacation ever!”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We (2) stayed for a week in the guest house - it was perfect. We ended up going out a lot (it's a vacation, we didn't want to cook). The casa is charming, clean, super close to the beach, and a quick golf-cart ride to town.

Wolfgang is a generous host, and he, Mirta and Aldon helped make this trip super enjoyable with their advice, tour of the town, and assistance with trips/rentals etc.

I would go here again in a heart beat. Highly recommended.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, cleanliness, interior amenities
Liked least: that I had to leave
Your age range 35-49
Older travelers Families with young children
Sheila B
Austin, Texas
“One Year Anniversary”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful time. Complete with cable and wi-fi. The owner took us on a educational tour of the city so we could navigate on our own. The staff was so kind and helpful and even did our laundry! We were steps from the ocean and everything we needed was close by. It was actually hard saying good-bye to Wolfgang and his employees. We can't wait for a return trip as the value was incredible.

Liked best: Ocean access, Air Conditioning, Full Kitchen
Liked least: At the time we were there the sea weed was bad.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
tina49
tina49
“WOW! LOVED IT!! Perfect house in Ambergris Caye”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I studied so many places in San Pedro and picked this GEM from all the positive reviews, and It couldn't have been more perfect.
I'm a 57 year old woman and traveled to Belize alone, and Casita Buena Vista exceed all my expectations and I'm pretty picky, I want all the comforts of home and the Casita delivered 5*****. This place was 1st class all the way!
From booking to departing the island, Wolfgang, Eldon & Mirta were the most gracious & helpful hosts I've ever experienced. Wolfgang got me a discounted flight from the main airport to the island & back. He arranged cheap transportation from the airport, had a golf cart waiting at the house (at the best rate & the only way to travel in San Pedro), a gallon of the freshest juice I've ever had & delicious pastries were there for my arrival.
The Casita looked EXACTLY like the pictures! Not one detail was overlooked, It's actually better than the photo's and that's rare.
It was Huge, tastefully decorated and Spotless!!!
The deluxe amenities were amazing for Belize (or for that matter, more than many of the 5 * properties I've stayed at on Hawaii & Mexico). A fully stocked kitchen equipped with everything you need, a large comfortable living room, Cable TV's with so many American channels with bonus of HBO, Showtime, Starz, Encore and all sports channels. Good Wi-Fi, a gorgeous bathroom, great AC, and the best private swimming beach at your front door.

Wolfgang gives you a VIP tour of the best places in town with pit stops at Maria's fresh fruit stand, a taco place, and a homemade rum-coffee-cigar bar. He knew so many locals, and everyone was so friendly.
Eldon helped me arrange my tour (best rate again) to Hol Chan Reserve & Shark Ray Alley, and I snorkeled successfully for the 1st time in My Life!!! It was incredible! Wolfgang even walked me to the dock where they pick you up, and made sure to ask the tour guide to assist me as I was alone, and that's probably why I was able to breathe and not get water in my mask or mouth, the guide had my arm and swim with him, I saw the most beautiful fish, turtles and coral.

The location was perfect, just 2 miles on the South side of town, which was so lush & tropical vs. the North side which had too many Mega Condo complexes that were so sterile & unappealing. Plus the South side had some great restaurants, my favorite was the Black Orchid very close to the Casita, and I had several meals there. The owners Judyann & Tom built their dream restaurant, Judyann is lovely and attends to all details, the food, service and ambiance was A-1!

Wolgang has 2 dogs, Tiger & Cookie. Well, if you get a homesick for your dogs, Cookie takes care of that! He's a golden lab with a heart of gold that I adopted while there. Whenever I was in the Casita, Cookie was with me, day & night, and would wait for my return on the little road to house. We watched movies and had late night snacks!!! Embarrassingly, most of my Belize photo's were of Cookie, I still miss him!

San Pedro to me was the best part of Belize, and much of that was due to this great vacation rental. True paradise & My best trip ever!!!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Management Response
21 Aug 2015
Christy,

Thank you for your excellent review. Given the fact that you yourself are a celebrity and also the daughter of Hollywood stars, this means a lot to all of us.

Wishing you the best for your live. Now that you made it to become a secure and great snorkeler, we will hopefully be able to welcome you back.

Wolfgang, Mirta, Eldon and Cookie
Kev H
Los Angeles, California
“quality place in great location”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

A great place. The Casita is spacious, modern, charming and very well maintained. Maid service is included and also your personal laundry.

The location is perfect, still close to town but in a quite neighborhood. The private beach is beautiful with large palm trees throughout. Cookie the beach dog will keep you company.

Eldon and Mirta were charming and provided great service for cleaning and laundry. The golf tour was extremely helpful and the restaurant and shopping tips great.
The wifi with my laptop was good all around the Casita but sketchy with the small cell. You had to sit at the dining table near the window.

Congratulations and a Thank You for a great time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: personal service, great price !
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
Finemural...
“Best place to spend our 20th Anniversary”
Reviewed 9 November 2014 for a stay in November 2013

My husband & I get really nervous being out of our element when we travel but from the time we stepped off of the boat and then being greeted by Wolfgang, us we felt right at home. He was gracious enough by giving us a tour of the town with Cookie his dog. He showed us his favorite places to go. One place he enjoyed very much was Maria's Market which we stopped at everyday during our stay to pick up fruit, freshly made fruit juice and delicious salsa made daily. Anything we needed we could always ask his staff, Eldon and Mirta who were both very nice and helpful! We enjoyed traveling the town on our golf cart and coming and going as we pleased. Wolfgang is by far a wonderful host! We cannot wait to come back!

Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing