“Lunch”
Review of Wild Mango's

Wild Mango's
Ranked #31 of 217 Restaurants in San Pedro
Price range: USD 10 - USD 23
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Causual, good food right on the beach in the heart of town. Stop by, let the wind whisk away your cares, have a couple of Mojitos and a really good lunch or dinner!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch right as it was opening. We were the first there but it filled up quickly. I got a chicken club with chipotle bacon jam, and my husband got the shrimp tacos-both were delicious! A little more expensive than I would normally like to spend for lunch but the quality of the food was worth it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,929)

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The place gets pretty crowded during peak hours. Had to wait 45 minutes for a table of 5 around 1:30pm. It is very creative and different from the usual Belizean/Caribbean cuisine. The food was very fresh, it was very good but not my favorite. You have to admire her attempts to be ecologically friendly and only serve sustainable ingredients. Therefore no conch or lobster on the menu.

The guacamole was probably the best dish we had. The fish tacos were decent. Didn't get to try my kids crispy beef tacos. They were hungry and devoured them. The pico de gallo they had was good. The fish "panadas" were just ok. I did like the cabbage salsa/slaw that was topped on top.

They were out of snapper ceviche that day.... that might have changed my experience. They had been closed for 4 days over the holidays and had run out of the fresh fish.

They were friendly but service did take forever. I had to ask someone to come take our order after being seated for 20 minutes, (that's after waiting 45+ minutes to be seated.)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this place , seems to put a delicious spin on traditional fish dishes .
Nice atmosphere , great service, perfect location.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Chef Amy offers an interesting selection of delicious and exceptional cuisine. I'm always impressed with her exceptional and creative combinations of savory bites. Definitely a place to visit while on the island.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We ate at a number of restaurants while in San Pedro. This was our favorite. We found the staff friendly and food amazing. We ordered 6 different Tapas dishes.... enough for 4 of us and all were delicious.

Would definitely make this one of your stops.... make a reservation unless you get there before 6