All reviews water taxi golf cart restaurants bars sister resort a wonderful stay mode of transportation sandy point place to stay ambergris caye bring bug spray beautiful property secret beach sea grass beach front the entire staff san pedro town other resorts
Reviewed 7 January 2011

If you go to Belize, this is the place to stay! I cannot tell you enough about the Belizean Cove.
Perfect for a family! I would definitely recommend this as one of the top spots we have stayed in the world. Not only because the condos are beautifuly decorated, but because it has all the amenities anyone would expect, but they go a step farther. The architecture blends very well with the beautiful beaches of Belize, and the turquoise water of this amazing island. This is our second visit to Belizean Coves in less than 2 years, and we hope we will be coming back as soon as we can. The staff is amazing. They are polite, helpful, friendly and always have a smile on their face. It is a place where you can relax, and feel like the Rich and Famous! But it also has all kinds of activities, like bicycles, kayaks, a wonderful pier,the beautiful pool, a great jacuzzi.The boat to San Pedro,the main town, runs every hour, and is quite practical. You can also rent golf carts. The staff of Belizean Cove will make all the arrangements. If you want to cook, there are plenty of supermarkets in town, who will even deliver the groceries.Plenty of wonderful restaurants in town, and several around the Belizean Cove. New Years eve we had a wonderful dinner at their new and beautiful resort, Coco Beach. It belongs to the same corporation and it is a 10 minute walk on the beach. It is more like a hotel and is much larger. So when we wanted to see more people, we would have drinks in their beautiful pool. But then we could go back and have nice private time with our family. Belize has so much to offer, especially if you want to snorkle or scuba dive, which we did a lot of. But I would just be thrilled to stay around Belizean Coves and enjoy what they offer, which in itself would be more than we could expect from any vacation. It feels like home away from home, but without all the stress of daily life.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank lmbischof
Reviewed 27 December 2010

From the moment we docked at this beautiful, exclusive villa, we knew this was going to be a vacation we would never forget. The condos are phenomenal, luxurious in every way, first class! The staff was amazing, always with a smile and wereready to help in any way they could. They took care of every detail for our excursions, did our laundry, handled spa details, and everything down to our golf cart. If we had a request, they did everything they could to satisfy it. The pool, surrounding grounds, and dock area are beautifully kept - spotless. The numerous fountains on the grounds add to the tranquility of this beautiful place. If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing, sitting by the pool in luxurious seating areas, with a bottle of wine visiting with friends by the ocean side - then this is the place for you - you will not be disappointed. It's very odd that there are 8 condos and we really never saw more than a couple of people around the pool - I guess we all had different schedules. Belize is truly beautiful, but this resort and the staff are it's Crown Jewel.

Date of stay: December 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank VacationKeptWoman
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I have been a lot of places and stayed in top notch places. Bora bora , Fiji, and other islands. This place was by far better than any place vie spent 1000.00 per night at.
Staff was awesome. The lady who cleaned our room to manager would give you the shirts off their back. We were there for hurricane & they were so kind wanted to make sure we were taken care of and we were. I don't write reviews much but they went obove and beyond. If you don't stay here something is wrong with you. This us the best on island. I have just never met people like this. Grounds keeper was awesome also. Trust me this place is clean.

Todd& Liz

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank todd_carl_tc
Reviewed 20 September 2010

From the time we got off the water taxi, we were greeted by the staff and my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Belizean Cove Estates is beautiful! The BCE is not like other resorts. It is much more private and contain 6 villas which is why the staff catered to our every need and did it with a smile! The grounds and villas were very well kept and clean. The villas were very spacious and enough to cater to 5 of us. We stayed at the VILLA DEL MAR which overlooked the water, beach and the pool. We ordered our food for a week prior to our arrival, and when we arrived, our fridge and kitchen was stocked. We spent our mornings in the pool which seemed like it was our own private pool drinking mimosas and Belikan beer. There are plenty of places to eat close by (Lazy Croc) or you can take the water taxi into San Pedro. If action is what you want, I suggest TUFF ENUFF TOURS. You can make arrangements at the BCE's front desk. Tuff Enuff has a great staff as well...very friendly and knowledgeable. We did the snorkeling, zip lining and cave tubing. Just remember to bring sun block and bug spray for the last two activities. Coming home after a long day of our tours to the BCE was a relief because we knew that would take a nice hot shower and maybe a dip into our pool's jacuzzi. Going into San Pedro could be done in 4 ways: water taxi, golf cart, bikes or walk the beach. I would suggest bikes or the golf cart where you can take in the sights of Ambergris Caye and the people. San Pedro have great places to shop for gifts and souvenirs. I suggest going to Ambergris Jade and have Pablo make something special for you. Along the beach on the way back to BCE, you can stop and have drinks at Papalya and add your name to the decor. My trip to Beilze was great, and the friends I traveled with made it even better. I must say again that the staff of Belizean Cove Estates and Doug (the man of BCE) were great and very helpful, and made our stay as carefree as possible. The BCE is not like any other resort. It caters to each of its guests. As far as the estate itself, it is PARADISE...no need to look any further!

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Luis_Bee
Reviewed 16 August 2010

This Resort was breathtaking. Beautiful views, amazing accommodations, helpful staff... it doesn't get any better than this!

Date of stay: August 2010
Trip type: Travelled as a couple