All reviewsgolf cartrestaurants barssister resortmiles north of san pedrosandy pointa wonderful stayfull kitchenbring bug spraysecret beachambergris cayesea grassspent a weekbeach frontother resortsbcevillacoco
Reviewed 27 December 2010

From the moment we docked at this beautiful, exclusive villa, we knew this was going to be a vacation we would never forget. The condos are phenomenal, luxurious in every way, first class! The staff was amazing, always with a smile and wereready to help in any way they could. They took care of every detail for our excursions, did our laundry, handled spa details, and everything down to our golf cart. If we had a request, they did everything they could to satisfy it. The pool, surrounding grounds, and dock area are beautifully kept - spotless. The numerous fountains on the grounds add to the tranquility of this beautiful place. If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing, sitting by the pool in luxurious seating areas, with a bottle of wine visiting with friends by the ocean side - then this is the place for you - you will not be disappointed. It's very odd that there are 8 condos and we really never saw more than a couple of people around the pool - I guess we all had different schedules. Belize is truly beautiful, but this resort and the staff are it's Crown Jewel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank VacationKeptWoman
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I have been a lot of places and stayed in top notch places. Bora bora , Fiji, and other islands. This place was by far better than any place vie spent 1000.00 per night at.
Staff was awesome. The lady who cleaned our room to manager would give you the shirts off their back. We were there for hurricane & they were so kind wanted to make sure we were taken care of and we were. I don't write reviews much but they went obove and beyond. If you don't stay here something is wrong with you. This us the best on island. I have just never met people like this. Grounds keeper was awesome also. Trust me this place is clean.

Todd& Liz

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank todd_carl_tc
Reviewed 20 September 2010

From the time we got off the water taxi, we were greeted by the staff and my eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Belizean Cove Estates is beautiful! The BCE is not like other resorts. It is much more private and contain 6 villas which is why the staff catered to our every need and did it with a smile! The grounds and villas were very well kept and clean. The villas were very spacious and enough to cater to 5 of us. We stayed at the VILLA DEL MAR which overlooked the water, beach and the pool. We ordered our food for a week prior to our arrival, and when we arrived, our fridge and kitchen was stocked. We spent our mornings in the pool which seemed like it was our own private pool drinking mimosas and Belikan beer. There are plenty of places to eat close by (Lazy Croc) or you can take the water taxi into San Pedro. If action is what you want, I suggest TUFF ENUFF TOURS. You can make arrangements at the BCE's front desk. Tuff Enuff has a great staff as well...very friendly and knowledgeable. We did the snorkeling, zip lining and cave tubing. Just remember to bring sun block and bug spray for the last two activities. Coming home after a long day of our tours to the BCE was a relief because we knew that would take a nice hot shower and maybe a dip into our pool's jacuzzi. Going into San Pedro could be done in 4 ways: water taxi, golf cart, bikes or walk the beach. I would suggest bikes or the golf cart where you can take in the sights of Ambergris Caye and the people. San Pedro have great places to shop for gifts and souvenirs. I suggest going to Ambergris Jade and have Pablo make something special for you. Along the beach on the way back to BCE, you can stop and have drinks at Papalya and add your name to the decor. My trip to Beilze was great, and the friends I traveled with made it even better. I must say again that the staff of Belizean Cove Estates and Doug (the man of BCE) were great and very helpful, and made our stay as carefree as possible. The BCE is not like any other resort. It caters to each of its guests. As far as the estate itself, it is PARADISE...no need to look any further!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Luis_Bee
Reviewed 16 August 2010

This Resort was breathtaking. Beautiful views, amazing accommodations, helpful staff... it doesn't get any better than this!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2010

My 2nd trip this year to San Pedro and my first staying at BCE. Wow is all I can say. The Condos are very Elegant, the furniture was very nice. This was the first time I stayed at a Sandy Point Resort place and they spoiled us. Even though this was a business trip I managed to get to the pool 2 times and it was awesome. I liked the pool at Coco Beach better but this one will do. Since I sell real estate I noticed the craftsmanship, the little details that just made this place stand out from the rest. Good Job I wish I could of taken my wife and daughter so they could of experienced the stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business