“Beautiful!”

Belizean Cove Estates
Reviewed 16 August 2010

This Resort was breathtaking. Beautiful views, amazing accommodations, helpful staff... it doesn't get any better than this!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2010

My 2nd trip this year to San Pedro and my first staying at BCE. Wow is all I can say. The Condos are very Elegant, the furniture was very nice. This was the first time I stayed at a Sandy Point Resort place and they spoiled us. Even though this was a business trip I managed to get to the pool 2 times and it was awesome. I liked the pool at Coco Beach better but this one will do. Since I sell real estate I noticed the craftsmanship, the little details that just made this place stand out from the rest. Good Job I wish I could of taken my wife and daughter so they could of experienced the stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank DavidKafka
Reviewed 4 August 2010

I just returned from a 7 day stay at Belizean Cove Estates. There are 8 units I belive that are individually owned. We stayed in the Villa Del Mar. This place was pure paradise from the minute we arrived and jumped off the boat. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the pool is amazing. The pool is great for kids and adults alike since there are so many different areas that are shallow and deeper. The pool also overlooks the ocean so it's the perfect view. The staff who works there is so friendly and accomodating you feel like you have a personal staff. The unit we stayed in was beautifully furnished. The rooms are big, the linens are luxurious, the master bathroom was like a spa. The kitchen is state of the art. I would definitely recommend ordering food from Lagniappe Provisioning - they will have your food delivered to your unit which is the best way to do it. After a long day of going on a tour it's nice to have food in your unit as opposed to getting ready and going out again to get food. Although if you do want to go out I would recommend the BBQ food at the Lazy Croc which is just down the street (but only open Fri-Sun) or if you love lobster then you have to go into town and eat at Waruguma for the lobster burritos. They also have bikes and kayaks for you to use (free). There is alway a golf cart on the premises available for rental. I don't know about the other units but the Villa Del Mar is perfect for a family or group of friends. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms so it was perfect for our group of 5. Also they have Wifi so you can still be in contact with the world (if you want). I have been telling everyone they need to come stay in this little piece of paradise.....I know I will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank RonlynnP
Reviewed 4 August 2010

My husband and I along with another coupled stayed on the island for 8 days. We were in aww with everything and the beauty of the weather, the island, etc. We used Tuff Enuff Tours for all services excursions, fishing, water taxi, info about restaurants, and shopping. The staff at Tuff Enuff Tours were wonderful, they knew their material anything you ask they knew and gave excellent recommendations. We plan on going back next year with our two kids and will be using Tuff Enuff tours. I recommend anyone who visits Belize to use Tuff Enuff tours if you use anyone else your only short selling yourself and missing out on great service. Rico, Kamira, Nigel, Elisa, Lerro, and the entire staff were very professional, for us to have been their 8 days you would have thought we have known them much longer they are that much personal and really take care of their client/customers. Keep up the excellent work and see you guys again next year!!
Christy & Cary

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carycamryn
Reviewed 29 July 2010

Our unit's name was Villa Del Mar. The staff was helpful and very attentive. The property is small so you feel like you have your own piece of heaven. The grounds are immaculate, the pool is beautiful, and the ocean is just yards away. Our Villa was equipped with a full kitchen and plenty of space for 5 of us. Just make sure you order food for delivery since the grocery items can be expensive on the island. There are golf cart rentals and free bikes that you can ride along the beach into town on.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends