I just returned from a 7 day stay at Belizean Cove Estates. There are 8 units I belive that are individually owned. We stayed in the Villa Del Mar. This place was pure paradise from the minute we arrived and jumped off the boat. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the pool is amazing. The pool is great for kids and adults alike since there are so many different areas that are shallow and deeper. The pool also overlooks the ocean so it's the perfect view. The staff who works there is so friendly and accomodating you feel like you have a personal staff. The unit we stayed in was beautifully furnished. The rooms are big, the linens are luxurious, the master bathroom was like a spa. The kitchen is state of the art. I would definitely recommend ordering food from Lagniappe Provisioning - they will have your food delivered to your unit which is the best way to do it. After a long day of going on a tour it's nice to have food in your unit as opposed to getting ready and going out again to get food. Although if you do want to go out I would recommend the BBQ food at the Lazy Croc which is just down the street (but only open Fri-Sun) or if you love lobster then you have to go into town and eat at Waruguma for the lobster burritos. They also have bikes and kayaks for you to use (free). There is alway a golf cart on the premises available for rental. I don't know about the other units but the Villa Del Mar is perfect for a family or group of friends. It has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms so it was perfect for our group of 5. Also they have Wifi so you can still be in contact with the world (if you want). I have been telling everyone they need to come stay in this little piece of paradise.....I know I will definitely be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belizean Cove Estates is a collection of six luxurious beachfront vacation rentals located 3 miles north of San Pedro Town. Each villa is elegantly decorated with its own unique style and decor. The villas have the flexibility to be rented as one, two or three bedrooms; making Belizean Cove Estates the ideal setting for an intimate honeymoon, large family, or group vacation. All villas feature marble floors, fully equipped gourmet kitchens, a spacious living room, and dining room. Breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea can be enjoyed from the privacy of each condo's master bedroom and living room. All villas are located directly beachfront and feature a private balcony/patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Belizean Cove Estates reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belizean Cove Estates Hotel San Pedro
- Belizean Cove Estates Belize/San Pedro