“Great business restaurant ”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #120 of 566 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great service, good menu with plenty of variety. Location can be a bit of a pain since parking is a hassle. Love the buffalo ny strip. Onion rings are awesome. Don’t miss this place.

Teds_Proprietor, Owner at Ted's Montana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for the great review and kind words! We know the parking at Avalon can definitely be a hassle and we appreciate your patience with it. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great Food, Great Service, and they accommodate Gluten Free and other dietary restrictions. My wife and I enjoy eating here once a week for dinner. I guess we are Ted Heads.

Teds_Proprietor, Owner at Ted's Montana Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

William - we are so pleased to hear that you and your wife are Ted's Heads! We look forward to seeing you both again this week!

Reviewed 22 February 2018

We visited with my son, he is a burger judge for sure, he was very impressed. The bison burger is really lean and tasty. Good service, lots of family with small kid traffic when we visited.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

It's kind of a cool concept and the food is o.k., but just not really great. For example, they serve turkey and stuffing on Sundays, but the 2 times I have tried it, it is kind of fatty. They are not careful about the meat they put on your plate, putting skin, etc. Yuck! I do like the bison pot roast - it is pretty tender and does not taste gamey. My carrots, which I actually like as a side, were not cooked enough last time. I just think most of the food is average and not the casual upscale that they purport. The Caesar dressing is very boring, but it seems no place makes a true Caesar anymore, skimping out on the true ingredients of a classic Caesar. I scrolled through the menu on their website and the food presented does not look like that. The veggies aren't as green, the meats not as golden brown....if it were cooked and presented like on the website, it would probably be much better. Might go once or twice a year with friends.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Despite talking to managing staff twice during our meal there was nothing that could save this from being a disaster. 30 minutes to wait for a drink. Another 15 minutes to correct wrong drink order. Management was asked to help us out. Finally ordered food. When I ordered a chicken sandwich I was asked if I wanted beef or bison and then had to show the waiter in the menu where the chicken was an option. Another 45 minutes before the meals arrived and the orders were either wrong or incomplete. By this point it was a reality the experience was not able to be salvaged. In reviews I have read since many reported inconsistent. I guess that is what we got. As far as the food, everyone agreed it was tasty but for several their meals were cold by the time the management came to rectify the mistakes. To top it off we took the bill to the bar to pay since the waiter never came back.