Review Highlights
Great beer and you can bring your own food!

Reviewed 7 August 2018
JLS1024
Harrisburg, PA
Top end craft beer taproom

Reviewed 5 August 2018
Mike B
via mobile

All reviews beer tasting great beer office park ping pong life size golden tee bring your own atlanta area a lot of fun samples breweries dang tours cooter laws growler ipa
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

A group of us went to Jekyll for a team members going away event.

The beer is ok, but would expect better for the price.

Staff didn’t seem very friendly either.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We enjoyed trying the great beers at Jekyll Brewing. It's a little tricky to find, it's in a small strip mall on Marconi Drive, easy to miss the first time.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We visited a number of breweries in the area and this was our first stop. Their taproom is very large with many tables, some couches and the bar. Super clean and staff was friendly and attentive. TVs, air hockey and golden tee. They are just about 5 years old and seem to be making the next step to broader distribution (maybe they already have). Most of their beers are available to carry out as well. We had a couple flights to try most of the beers that are exclusive to the taproom. Fun time and good beer. A must stop for the beer lover.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I had most of a week to hang out in the Atlanta area. I visited nine different breweries. This was one of 2 that I returned to. Service and variety were what stood out. The best atmosphere of them all; most were like (or were) warehouses. There are games, couches, outdoor seating. Parking is not large, but I had no trouble.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Numerous great choices/selections. Staff was very engaging as well, enjoyed the banter. I had tried a few of their retail selections but they have a lot more variety through the tap room. Supposedly no dogs allowed due to their lease but saw one there.
We'll be back. I'm definitely a bigger fan after visiting.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

We finally stopped by the Jekyll Brewery on Saturday and what an awesome setup they have! Open for tours of brewery running every hour and half, great open space bar too. Sit at bar and enjoy some reasonably priced flights of beer, or sit at one of the many tables. They recommend food delivery options and allow you to bring your own food in too. Great friendly informative staff that can help you with your beer selections or prepare a personalized “crowler” beer to no in a can sealed and prepared right in front over you!

We tried over 10 selections so you will have plenty of choices besides the popular hop dang diggity.

Stop by one night and hang out trying some brews!!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Found this off the beaten path brewery in Alpharetta. They had a wonderful environment with a band stage and plenty of televisions to watch the Belmont Stakes and Justify. Had the shandy and thought it was good, wished they had a wheat beer or a hefewiesin on tap. Would go again.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Visiting Jekyll was one of my favorite things I did while I was in the Atlanta area in December. I stopped in the day before I was leaving to go back to Ohio. My friend and I sat down and enjoyed flights of beer. My favorite was the Pina-Colager. We met the Director of Operations. He was awesome. He gave us a tour of the facility and bought us a beer. We really enjoyed ourselves and found some beers we really love. We also met a Jekyll bartender who works on the set of The Walking Dead. It was a cool experience and we met some of the coolest people. I look forward to visiting again in the near future. This is an awesome place.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Nice big bar, good selection of beers. Good flight boxes with the names of each beer in chalk. There isn’t a fixed price for flights. You mix and match any 4 beers from the standard or taproom only selection, which determines the price.
Had someone cooking barbecue if you got hungry and had a lot of cornhole games set up outside.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We have visited here a few times, but most recently a few weeks ago. Very cute set up, nice tour. It's in a strange location tho - in an office park, so you have to specifically plan a trip there.

1  Thank chrissyinatl