“Yummy Sushi!!!”
Review of Sushi Sumo

Sushi Sumo
Ranked #159 of 603 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Fresh. Yummy. Excellent Sushi, Thai, and Chinese. I used to work in the area and would eat here for lunch often. I had sushi craving tonight and find myself near by. I forgot how great and good the food is here. Small, cozy, great service and excellent food.
The Yummy Yummy roll with a side of hot sake is my favorite!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank ldbga

Reviewed 5 October 2017

This was a very cute restaurant, but the Chinese food (duck, shrimp) was pretty mediocre. I didn't have the sushi, so can't comment. Very friendly service, though. I'd go back and try their other dishes.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We tried this place recently and were so sad we had not discovered it earlier. The sushi was good. The Chinese food was good. We will be back.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Very good sushi, reasonable prices and friendly, quick service. Not much seating available, but nice and cozy. Lots of other choices on the menu for the non-sushi lovers as well. Will be back!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Quaint and quiet and great food. We've had the sushi, Chinese and Thai food and like it all. Very reasonable prices. Not really big enough for parties over 6. Service has always been good and this has been a consistent go to restaurant for us for several years.

Date of visit: July 2016