“Best doughnuts ever!”
Review of Sweet Apple Donuts

Sweet Apple Donuts
Ranked #2 of 13 Bakeries in Alpharetta
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Doughnuts were amazing. The maple bacon cheddar were one of best doughnuts I've ever had. The owner was delightful and gracious even as she was working on Mother's Day.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

No need to try the chain stores, or the more "popular" local spots. Sweet Apple is the best around. Go early, because they regularly sell out! Also, the staff is gracious, kind, and generous; something rare these days in the restaurant business.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Family owned and the service shows it. Now let's talk about the donuts! Delicious and so good that I eat too many! Love this spot and I go back time and time again.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

What a great locally owned donut shop! Go early because donuts here go fast. We stop in to get the tofu donuts (and any other flavor we can get our hands on) whenever we are in town visiting our friends. The kids even enjoy the tofu donut, it's a great crispy texture on the outside and soft and kinda chewy on the inside. I LOVE it! The strawberry with whipped cream and powdered sugar is amazing too. You can't go wrong here, they are all yummy!

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Wow what can I say this place is amazing!!!! Sue Jin is the kindest woman I've ever met! she takes pride in her work and it shows. Everything looked so fresh and delicious. I bought a dozen donuts and drove 40 mins to try them based on reviews it was well worth it! I had a muscle donut and a coffee while I was there both were delicious ! Will come back!!