“Excellent Sushi and Sashimi”

Little Tokyo Sushi & Grill
Ranked #106 of 577 Restaurants in Alpharetta
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Little Tokyo Sushi & Grill is known for the best sushi in Alpharetta, Georgia. We serve sushi rolls, sashimi, tempura and steaks. Come experience an authentic Japanese atmosphere for date night, corporate luncheons and even lunch or dinner for the entire family.
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

The new owners of this restaurant are friendly, engaged and have a love for their cuisine...the sushi is super fresh and truly delicious! We go there on a Friday evening and are treated like royalty. The owners surprise us on occasion with a new and delicious appetizer to try. This is our go to sushi restaurant. They are open for lunch too. Don't Miss!

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I searched Trip Advisor for a good Sushi Restaurant and found Little Tokyo. It was a good choice. The decor was good, service excellent, food fresh and very flavorful. My wife and I split a Sushi, Sashimi combination with a roll, and an appetizer. It was all very good. My wife and I are visiting this area for couple of months. We have eaten at a number of other sushi restaurants in this area, and found Little Tokyo was not only best but also the most reasonable priced.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is under new ownership, and is now called Little Tokyo. The new owner is very friendly. Service is awesome. The sushi is very fresh with the most beautiful presentation that I've experienced in Atlanta.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have tried several other sushi restaurants and we always come back to Akina! Fresh & lovely presentation. Great service. Calm & quiet ambiance.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Fresh sushi, a little on the expensive side considering portion size. Good service. No kids menu. We will likely go back again.

1  Thank original21