All reviews staff was friendly in town recommend this hotel room was clean would stay again checking in family reunion waffles fries microwave cleanliness clerk
Reviewed 20 November 2017

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

At check in, had to wait for someone to show up, and you could tell I was bothering her. Given room 201. Internet was beyond terrible, and I see people complaining for the past several months. That’s plenty of time to get it fixed or get a new provider in. Since I couldn’t work, tried to watch tv and it was pixelated like a bad satellite in a hurricane.
Sleeping wasn’t any better. Bed was uncomfortable, ac would not keep a constant temperature, but who could sleep with all the traffic in the stairs next to me, door slamming all night long.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank r1KFulton
Reviewed 15 November 2017

If I could give negative stars I absolutely would! My fiance and I were in town for a hunting trip and have stayed at this hotel before. It's close to where we were hunting so despite the negative reviews, lack of cleanliness and complete lack of updating, we gave it a shot. We got in pretty late, got a late checkout and packed our bags. Now, a week later, I notice that they've added a $200 charge to my card which was quite obviously a mistake considering they'd already charged me for the room.
I call, speak to the girl at the front desk, she puts me on hold for 7 minutes, only to come back and tell me that it was a smoking charge. Well, we don't smoke so that's not quite possible, is it? She says they have proof and I ask to speak to the GM (Mrs. Wright) who is apparently in a meeting.
After 45 minutes, we speak to Mrs. Wright who proceeds to tell us that the charge was for drug paraphernalia!!! Unbelievable!!! She then informed us that she found a white powdery substance on the vanity (WHERE I DID MY MAKEUP) and that we should be glad that she didn't call the cops and only charged us the smoking fee instead. At our outrage, she says that we can refute the charges and let our banks deal with it.
NEVER IN MY LIFE have I been so offended and so deeply disrespected by an establishment. DO NOT stay at this hotel! It is absolute garbage! Go to the Hampton Inn up the road. That's where we'll be staying from now on.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Megan W
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Im here tonight because Hilton Gardens was full. Wyngate says its a 3 star establishment. INCORRECT. I suggest someone in management go to a Hilton Gardens and see what a 3 star actually looks like. Took me 30 minutes or longer to check in...4 people in line and.1.worker.
Get to the room and im.sure i went back into 1980. Very outdated look. Television reception was terrible....all fuzzy....tje internet wifi was also 1980 vintage...pages would not.load.for.2.minutes.or.longer. so lets take.a.shower....water pressure was low...and the bug rust spots in the bottom of the tub made me.wonder if my tetanus shot.was up to date....amd no trash liners in the garbage cans....and the paint was touched up for.some.reason...cost to much to paint the whole.wall i guess....overall im very disappointed and wont be back...id suggest removing the 3 star rating from their listing....very misleading.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank doGnation1
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Service was good. The appearance and cleanliness was OK. Internet was down during my stay, but we were told at check-in time.

Date of stay: October 2017