USD 141
HIExpress.com
USD 102
USD 131
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 91
USD 122
USD 113
USD 65
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I called what was known as super 8 not aware of a name change to knights inn. Ayesha was very polite and professional. I was on the greyhound bus had not had time to make reservations. She made sure that there was a smoking room for me on 3rd floor when I got there. Doors was slamming all night. Sounds like Spanish speaking. Did not sleep well. Had to be there for emergency with my mother @nursing home. The breakfast is not breakfast.,went to McDonald's. Everytime i left they had to reset my key don't know why I was paid up until Saturday 1/14/2016 maybe because I got there on Friday 1/13/2016 ? ?last year didn't have problems with doors slamming ,people knocking on doors. I literally put a chair up against my door . Oh the room was ok.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank tg687
dinupatel, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

First I want to thank you for staying with us when you was in Albany. I am sorry for the noise problem you had on your stay. We do ask our guest to be respectful and mindful that there are other guests here and keep the noise down.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

I checked into this hotel on Friday Dec 2 and checked out on Saturday Dec 3. I only booked this hotel because it is listed on Wyndham Rewards website. I must say that I will not be staying there again. As we were walking to our room, my son and I both instantly thought of "The Shining". The hallways are long and dark each ending with another stairway. You can clearly see their poor attempt to fix holes in the drywall even with the VERY poor lighting. In one hallway there was even a box fan for air circulation or cooling, really not sure. There were cigarette burns in the blankets, cigarette marks were on the bathroom counter, I ASKED FOR A NON-SMOKING ROOM. The bath towels were not white at all. The hallway and room smelt like incense which i believe was an attempt to cover up other odors. I found a sippy cup (toddler cup) behind the night stand which had to be from a previous traveler. Breakfast was nothing more than a pack of frozen waffles, loaf of bread, or oatmeal. The location itself is very seedy; I understand that there is no way to control that, however, it would have been nice to have card controlled exterior doors. To top it all off I DID NOT EVEN GET MY WYNDHAM REWARD POINTS!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank smartin7338
dinupatel, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2016

I want to first say thank you for staying with us on your visit. I am sorry for your unpleasant experience on your stay.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
dinupatel, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2016

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Overal stay was great. No problems I enjoyed my stay as always and staff is always cordial. I would recommend family and friends.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
dinupatel, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

I want to say thank you for staying with us when you in town. I am glad your stay was a ever pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

The shower was hot and the bed was fairly comfortable. It was also convenient to have a mini fridge and a microwave in the room. However, when I walked through the front door the hotel smelled like smoke. This continued down the hall and into my "non-smoking" room. I was exhausted so I stayed anyway but, due to my allergies, I paid for it the next morning. I wouldn't recommend staying here if you truly want a non-smoking room.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
dinupatel, General Manager at Knights Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Thank you for staying with us when you came through our town. I also want to say I am truly sorry for the experience you had when you stayed with us.