USD 102
USD 113
Priceline
USD 65
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Difficult to write this review. When I checked in, the owner didn't see a reservation. I showed it to him on my phone and got the price on the confirmation. There was supposed to be a Continental Breakfast however, there was only 1 small table and 2 chairs in the lobby where it is served. The lobby wasn't inviting. Went into the room. At first, I was impressed but that changed. The A/C would not cool down and the fan would not stop even when in Auto Mode. Could not adjust the desk chair...it wobbled so I knew there was a problem.

WiFi access and television reception was excellent. Bed and pillow was not comfortable.

After I was in the room awhile, I started wheezing so I knew their had to be mold or something in the room that was causing it. There is a hot tub in the rooms. Water can splash on the carpet and cause mold. Not sure what it was. I did not use the hot tub and I don't feel it is necessary.

There are many restaurants close by.

Unfortunately, I have to say that I wouldn't stay here again even though the price was only $72. There is still work to be done and not just cosmetic changes.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Suraj P, Manager at Motel 6 Albany, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property.

Your input, and the feedback from all of our guests is vitally important to us and we always want guest expectations to be met upon arrival.

Per your comments, we notified maintenance to check for leaks and damp areas in the room, for the ac unit we do apologized, we have or staff looking into it see why that would happen. I sincerely apologize for your inconvenience that you encountered at our property. we strive to provide accommodating and cleanliness services as our top priorities. I do understand we didn't meet your expectation ,and we sincerely apologize.
We do have our staff looking into the issue to have them fixed for future guest.

sincerely ,

Suraj Patel

Reviewed 8 July 2015

I had several stays at this motel, always stayed near the office, had 3 little dogs, and the employees would even help me catch them if one of them got away. They were so friendly, that when I called from Tennessee, they would recognize me as the lady with the dogs and would hold a room for me. I left my cell phone charger at home on one of my visits, and maintenance man found me one. One of the employees made a point to call my room at night after I checked in to see if I needed anything.They are very reasonable too, near short order restaurants. I didn't try the swimming pool, when I was there, it was closed.

Room Tip: I asked for room 3 or 4, near office.Weekends noiser than during week.I didn't use my computer so don't know if there was wi fi or not.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Motel is usually a reasonably priced, and decent hotel. We have used this hotel on several occasions while in town but this was the worst.
This Motel 6 show be called hotel nix.
Do NOT stop at this location.
It is now a run down apartment complex. There are many families living here and our room was run down and reeked of smoke. But the attendant did say ALL of the rooms are now smoking rooms. They charge extra for a room with two beds, they charge extra for a microwave and fridge. They charge extra for using a debit card. The TV is outdated there were no towels, had to call the desk for towels and when the attendant came she looked as if she rolled out of bed with night scarf on her head. The towels were so thin, I have used thicker toilet paper. I went to use the shower but the water sprayed outside of the shower and soaked the floor. So I cancelled the shower. The mattress left us feeling like we had been in a fight, the coils were poking us all night. We got a refund and left. If there was a rating less than one, like a skull and cross bones, I'd use that.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeepItPushing
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Definitely an awful place. - Carpet was dirty. Bathroom, tub and toilet were not clean. Sink counter was wet. Cups were soggy, but was able to get replacements at front desk. Fridge needed defrosting. Wifi was very slow. Questionable activity going on in rear of parking lot. "Continental" breakfast was dry cereal and watered down coffee. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go to another hotel.
Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RL3114

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. I will notify housekeeping of the issues you've listed. I do apologize for our wifi services being slow, currently we have switched and went to a different provider. I would like to once again apologize for us not meeting your expectations. I will take speak to our department heads about the issues and have them addressed.

We hope if you're in town for another visit you would give us a second chance as I will have these issues addressed quickly.

Once again I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Sincerely ,

Suraj Patel

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We made reservation thur Expedia 2 weeks in advance.upon check in we were quoted a different price at the hotel from our reservation with expedia.Lashayla at guess services made sure our hotel check-in and accommodation was a breeze.

• Stayed: July 2014