USD 119
USD 125
USD 113
USD 59
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015

I had several stays at this motel, always stayed near the office, had 3 little dogs, and the employees would even help me catch them if one of them got away. They were so friendly, that when I called from Tennessee, they would recognize me as the lady with the dogs and would hold a room for me. I left my cell phone charger at home on one of my visits, and maintenance man found me one. One of the employees made a point to call my room at night after I checked in to see if I needed anything.They are very reasonable too, near short order restaurants. I didn't try the swimming pool, when I was there, it was closed.

Room Tip: I asked for room 3 or 4, near office.Weekends noiser than during week.I didn't use my computer so don't know if there was wi fi or not.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Motel is usually a reasonably priced, and decent hotel. We have used this hotel on several occasions while in town but this was the worst.
This Motel 6 show be called hotel nix.
Do NOT stop at this location.
It is now a run down apartment complex. There are many families living here and our room was run down and reeked of smoke. But the attendant did say ALL of the rooms are now smoking rooms. They charge extra for a room with two beds, they charge extra for a microwave and fridge. They charge extra for using a debit card. The TV is outdated there were no towels, had to call the desk for towels and when the attendant came she looked as if she rolled out of bed with night scarf on her head. The towels were so thin, I have used thicker toilet paper. I went to use the shower but the water sprayed outside of the shower and soaked the floor. So I cancelled the shower. The mattress left us feeling like we had been in a fight, the coils were poking us all night. We got a refund and left. If there was a rating less than one, like a skull and cross bones, I'd use that.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KeepItPushing
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Definitely an awful place. - Carpet was dirty. Bathroom, tub and toilet were not clean. Sink counter was wet. Cups were soggy, but was able to get replacements at front desk. Fridge needed defrosting. Wifi was very slow. Questionable activity going on in rear of parking lot. "Continental" breakfast was dry cereal and watered down coffee. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go to another hotel.
Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RL3114
Suraj P, Manager at Motel 6 Albany, GA, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

I would like to personally apologize for the series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. I will notify housekeeping of the issues you've listed. I do apologize for our wifi services being slow, currently we have switched and went to a different provider. I would like to once again apologize for us not meeting your expectations. I will take speak to our department heads about the issues and have them addressed.

We hope if you're in town for another visit you would give us a second chance as I will have these issues addressed quickly.

Once again I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Sincerely ,

Suraj Patel

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We made reservation thur Expedia 2 weeks in advance.upon check in we were quoted a different price at the hotel from our reservation with expedia.Lashayla at guess services made sure our hotel check-in and accommodation was a breeze.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Tangela C
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This place was disgusting! Filfy dirty!!! I would not let my dog stay here. The manager "Mike" (I'm sure this was not his real name) was VERY disrespectful and unaccommodating. I tried to cancel a second day and he would not refund because he claimed he couldn't re-rent the rooms (3)!!! REALLY. He got my money and refused to give it back.. I'll get the last laugh; I'm contacting my credit card and won't pay.

Room Tip: Don not book a room through Reservations-Desk.com; 1-888-978-6509. They were not helpful in me trying to get my money back and RECOMMENDED this hotel!
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business