All reviews front desk housekeeping staff bed was comfortable other hotels enjoyable stay non smoking stayed one night would highly recommend this hotel waffles taylor mall business jennifer proximity target
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Great hotel to stay--nice and clean. The customer service was excellent and the staff (desk attendants and housekeepers) was very friendly. I recommend Park Inn by Radisson. Had a great day and really enjoyed by stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
parkinnalbany, Hotel Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I’m pleased to hear from you. It’s always good to see a positive assessment of our hotel. I’m especially pleased that we satisfied you with our nice and clean facilities, excellent service and more. We appreciate you taking time to offer these meaningful comments and invite you to stay with us again. We’re certain your next experience here will be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Ally at front desk is the best. She makes sure check in goes perfect and the room is always ready and clean. Hotel and customer service is a 10 out of 10!!!!! Cookies and coffee at check in and during the entire stay for all guest.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
parkinnalbany, Hotel Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for the kind comment about out staff. Ally was informed about the nice comment and received our commendation for the best customer service. Your positive comment encourage us for doing better job for our valued guest. I hope we can serve you again soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Came to Albany Ga for the annual Snickers Marathon. Stay here about 15 minutes away. Great facility, great service and the staff was accommodating to our needs. They had breakfast bags since we were leaving before breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your great stay experience. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the hospitality of our staff. They truly care about providing the best guest experience. I am glad you like our Great facility, great service. We look forward to you returning again very soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I was here for two nights for business. The bed was comfortable and the room and bathroom were clean. I liked the shower. The location is near some food and retail and other hotels, making it easy to find dinner. Parking was no problem, with plenty of spaces.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
PIBRalbanyga, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write a review of our hotel. We are glad that you like the location as well as our clean hotel comfortable beds! We look forward to host you again! Thank you.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights at this hotel and staff was pleasant from time of check in to check out. My room was spacious and nice and clean. The free breakfast was nice and the options were more than I’ve seen offered at some other hotels. I would gladly stay here again and would recommend it also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
PIBRalbanyga, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to come to trip to write a review of our hotel and it's amenities! We appreciate your kind words. We thank you for your business and look forward to serve you again!