USD 101
TripAdvisor
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Albany)
GardenInn.com
All reviewsindoor poolslept wonderfullycinnamon rollssurrounded by restaurantssecond personfront deskbeautiful propertybiscuits and gravyrecommend staying herewould stay here againshower headin townfree wifistayed here for one nightroom was largerooms are nicegreat hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel is in a very convenient location. Sits back off the main road but very easy to get to. Very quiet location. Room was spotless. bed very comfortable, and breakfast gave a lot of options and very good. If I'm back in Albany, I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fivesolasturner
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Stayed here to run in the Snickers Albany Marathon. It was a great choice -- they had free late checkout until 1 p.m. and they even started their complimentary breakfast service at 5 a.m. the morning of the marathon. I had a few biscuits and an omelette and then went on to run my fastest marathon ever!

Room was clean and modern, microwave and a fridge in the room (didn't use either). There was a loud guy talking in the next room in the evening but luckily he didn't persist very late.

Great parking and the staff was helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Linda D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, were so glad you were able to enjoy breakfast before the running the Snickers Marathon, it was a great day for it. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

On the road stop to rest, was given a ADA room. Overall the room and bathroom was clean. My only complaint is that the shower head was squirting water from the handle and the shower fold out bench had a few screws loose, so we had to be careful (slowly get on and no sudden movements). Everyone slept great, but down side we missed breakfast.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Linda D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate all feedback from our guest, I will have the concerns you spoke about looked into. I'm sorry you all missed breakfast but I am glad you slept great. We hope to see you again soon.

Linda Davis

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This Holiday Inn was easy to get to right off the main road in town. It was close to lots of shops and restaurants. The hotel was clean and had standard amenities. The breakfast bar was ok, could have had a few more choices but I was satisfied with what was available. It's what I expected for a Holiday Inn. If in the area I would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Linda D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay with us, were so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel. Our king room was very spacious, bed was comfortable and bathroom was huge. Breakfast was delicious with omelets, cinnamon rolls, sausage, biscuits and gravy, pancakes and hot/cold cereals, breads, etc. Location was just off the highway, surrounded by restaurants and a large mall across the street for walking and shopping. The only bad thing was the additional $10.00 charge for a second person in the room when I booked online.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Linda D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review of your recent stay with us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. I apologize if there was some confusion with your rate. If you would like to give me a call and discuss it further, my number is 229-405-2613, and ask for Linda Davis.
Thank you.