See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is a seedy motel. I was almost afraid to stay here. I was glad someone I was traveling with had a concealed carry. The paint on the wall/ceiling behind the toilet was peeling off, there was a hole in the wall in the bathroom where the door knob had gone through the sheet rock, the bathtub was old and less than desirable. and there was a perfect burn of an iron in the carpet. It said it had a continental breakfast but I didn't find out. I was ready to get out of that place. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank pennys986
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here for a weekend. I must say its not a bad place for the price but its infested with roaches, water damage every where. The staff is very rude and they need to tame they kids.they let they kids run all over the place. How they have all this money nd cant get they place treated? Just nasty!

• Stayed: November 2013