All reviews waffles bring your own pillow bit dated front desk young lady breakfast selection great room breakfast room would stay here again i highly recommend this hotel rachel regina rri race microwave pets cereal
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Rachel took great care of me and was able to get me a room with a King size bed instead of 2 Queen beds. The room was a great size and everything was very clean. Rachel also provided great directions to some local eateries for dinner the night before the race.

Great location - only 2.5 miles from the Civic Center where the race starts. They also serve breakfast early that morning for the runners who are staying there!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2017

ALERT -do not use AGODA booking 3rd party for any room etc reservations. We booked a hotel due to the hurricane, coming to FLA. This Co. OVERBOOKED our Albany, GA hotel by 80 ROOMS and told no one of this major problem. even after the hotel told them to stop booking on 9/5. The motel manager was very apologetic and glad that I called and cancelled. The AGODA site(Hong Kong based) never put an email nor tele no. for these over bookings.

Room tip: I always try calling the hotel first, to avoid problems.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Your check in and check out process will be smooth. I was able to use my AARP card. Customer service was pretty good. Breakfast meh, don't expect much. The rooms have seen better days but they know the score because the top floor is currently under renovation (but they keep it 9am-5pm). I would come back in a few months because the rooms are spacious and the facilities will match the great customer service.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Averaged Room clean. Wouldn't let me use aarp. Breakfast was good especially the waffles . Love it that my cat stayed free, this saved money by not having to pay for boarding. Over all the motel was ok and acceptable.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Floors were sticky as if they had never been cleaned. Air did not work in first room they told us no more rooms were available. we were sill in lobby when another couple came in asking for a room they stated they had two available. After much discussion they gave us another room but air did not work any better. Breakfast is a honey bun. Also watch your credit card statement they charged for extra nights. Avoid this place.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else.
Date of stay: April 2017