USD 119
USD 97
USD 91
USD 59
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I didnt realize that for ASU homecoming the hotels sell out a year in advance. I booked my room 2 month prior and this hotel was the only thing available. The room where ok other than the beds where very hard. But at the back door it was people sitting all outside the building combing they wigs. I have never in my lige seen this. All night long you could hear people talking and running in the hallway. My second night i didn't even allow my kids to stay it seemed unsafe

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamara H
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

The remodel was very nice but the room felt dirty. Floors didn't feel good on your feet. Found dirt laying on floor. Towels was not fresh. Sheets had hair and make up stains. Didn't have a coffee pot in room. Room was plain not much furniture. Sheets also felt old and rough. Will not stay again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank runnergirl0415
Reviewed 15 February 2016

This property continues to improve every time visit i see more positve changes that now it is becoming one of the areas best buys in lodging. During a recent stay i was given a tour of the renovations on the 3rd and 4th floors and they were excellent...hot tubs, large flat screen tv's, micro waves and fridges with charming wall hangings and decor. The new meeting room was almost finished and it was already one of the better ones i have seen in my travels with an outside activitues area. They have really turned this into one of the best lodging values in the area and i would recommend it for budget minded travel.

Room Tip: 3rd@4th floors for luxury value and 1st @ 2nd for budget value
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed here over intoxicated the Valentine Day price rates and found the rooms were spacious, beddings, towels, and carpet could have used more tender care in the cleaning department. The curtains needed upgrading due to weather worn fading and lining tearing. Overall , the smell of the room was pleasant. There was plenty of tissues, coffeemaker, microwave, refrigerator, soaps, small packs of shampoo and conditioners, packages of drip coffee and sugars; however I could have done for much bigger packs of creamers and an iron to go along with the ironing board, it was nice. TRULY NICE.... no roaches, not a one and believe me I would have noticed because I am highly allergic. to all species of roaches....for the price I paid it was heaven and I would stay again. By the way my room was on the first floor and I came in and out to my room using that side door...no hookers or dealers....and just so you understand something now there are no lollypop safe hotels in Albany,Ga...no matter how you polish the floors or greet the guess you may still get ripped off by the staff, run across someone who's had a bad day of it...or just looks down on others....

• Stayed: February 2014
4  Thank mfields51
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My husband was looking online for a hotel while I was driving. He found a good deal at the Regency Inn in Albany, GA. Well, if it sounds good, it probably isn't. The area was very scary, and when we walked in to check in, we found the receptionist behind bullet-proof glass. We should have walked out, but we were extremely tired. The lady was very nice, but she too seemed to fear who might walk in. We were given a room on the fourth floor. The smoke alarm was beeping, so I called the front desk to get a new battery. Well, no one could find one, so we just disconnected the smoke alarm and prayed that there would be no fire. The receptionist said that the fourth floor was rarely used, because most of the clientele are transients. People, like us, get to be farther away from them if we are on the fourth floor. Thus, we got the "penthouse." There are no restaurants in the immediate area, so if you're looking for convenience , don't stay here. The room was okay, but very worn. We do not recommend this hotel, and we will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Don't always believe the pictures you see online!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple