See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I think if your looking for a place that have weekly rates it has good rates but you get what you pay for. Were do you want me to start? I book this hotel for my husband stay because we are relocating he stayed in it for a week. I rebooked him back and went back to GA to this hotel with him. When he open up the room door I said what in the hell. I was afraid to even sit on the bed. He told me he seen a roach in his room. I was in disbelief the pictures online looks way better. I pulled back the sheets the mattress was not only hard and old but had stains all over it with no mattress cover. The bathroom walls were filthy and the towels they gave him had yellow stains thank god I packed him towels. The shower was so filthy I actually took a plastic garbage bag pocked holes in it so the water would drain and laid it in the bottom of the shower to stand on while I took a shower. House keeping comes 1 time a week. While he came home to Carolina for 2 days and went back the fridge had a shortage and went out so 2 bottles of insulin and all his food went bad. When we pulled up a 1 am there was this couple hanging outside with there room door wide open who seemed like they were on something. I seen them walk around my car and was watching us to see what room we was in so that night I slept with my clip in my gun and set it on the night stand. The next morning I packed up so fast and went to the Econo Lodge.

Date of stay: October 2015