See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Our family was unfortunate enough to stay at this hotel for one night. The breakfast food was cold, unattended to, and lacking in selection. The front desk service was not helpful or kind. The bedding was uncomfortable and the air conditioning was not functioning properly. A horrible night overall.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Summerlin H
Tim C, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Summerlin H,

Thank you for taking time for the review. I am truly sorry to hear about your experience at our Towneplace suites. The issues you mentioned have been addressed to the appropriate departments. I am not sure why the bed was uncomfortable and about the air conditioning since this is a brand new hotel. Please feel free to contact me directly at the property so I can get more information from you and help us provide better service in future.