USD 54
USD 43
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
USD 118
Red Roof Inn Valdosta - University(Valdosta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 66
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 75
  • Pool
USD 136
USD 118
Hampton.com
All reviewsihop restauranttruck parkingroom was cleanfront deskwould stay againstayed one nightnice staynight's sleepparking lotmotelinterstategeorgiainternethurricanerateswalmartpet
Reviewed 2 April 2018

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Courtney H, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Reviewed 4 March 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Courtney H, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I stayed at this Hotel checked in 15th February had reserved it for the entire weekend for the Lights out 9 Racing event I returned to my room around 11:30 p.m. didn't think nothing of it the next morning I got up around 7 a.m. jumped in the shower headed back to the Race as the sheets was turned back on the bed I noticed a bug I then captured the insect to find it was a BED BUG I contacted the front desk the house keeper showed up and told me that they would need to put me in another room I said no I was checking out the manager was great in working with me and was even willing to upgrade my room I told her I didn't feel comfortable staying in that Hotel. Manager waived my bill.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lemfelton
Courtney H, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for your candid review. Unfortunately being we are a hotel and so many people stay with us, we do have to deal with these tiny pest. As we are a very clean hotel, that really does not matter to these critters that hitch hike in people's belongings and decide to stay. We do take them seriously and are very pro active with our pest control. We hope you will allow us to give you a stay as promising as the sun. We value our guest and we hope to see you soon.

Julie

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. i did have issue about the billing but im trying to get that fixed now. Already booked for the next trip.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Courtney H, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing Days Inn Adel, Georgia. We're happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to hosting you again.

Courtney

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We had a nice stay. We rented two rooms, one for my mom as well. We all had a good night. We appreciated the nice clean rooms and friendly staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Courtney H, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Thank you for your review and for choosing Days Inn Adel, Georgia. We're so pleased to learn that your stay was exceptional! Don't hesitate to give us a call if you're ever traveling through the area.

Courtney