“Quick and decent fast food”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #29 of 57 Restaurants in Auburndale
Reviewed 14 April 2015

We stopped at Wendy's last night for a quick bite to eat. I ordered the double cheeseburger and large fries. My wife ordered a chicken salad. Both came out quickly and she said the salad was very good. My burger was decent. Although I like my burgers cooked very rare this one was medium and quite juicy. All and all, we were happy.

Reviewed 27 November 2014 via mobile

I got the worst customer service there I was afraid eat my food so I didn't actually want to split the food. They were having a problem with their drive through relay system and they said they couldn't hear me when I speak and completely clearly. When I pulled up to the window they started making fun of how they could hear me and that they could actually hear me yelling from inside the building. They just kept yelling back through the speaker speak louder speak louder. I'll never go back there again I thought they were so rude.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Wendy's has a relatively new breakfast menu with fare such as oatmeal bars, yogurt covered with fresh berries, egg and bacon panini sandwiches. Their dinner menus boast specialty drinks such as strawberry lemonade (my fav!) and flavored teas. You can't go wrong with their chili and a baked potato in winter time. Their drive thru service is awesome, as well. Cream of the crop in Auburndale!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We especially like the fries w/ sea salt. Friendly staff here.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I've had better (Hardee's) and worse (McD's). Kind of middle of the road.