“Best of the Fast Food Stops in Auburndale...”
Review of Wendy's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #29 of 57 Restaurants in Auburndale
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Wendy's has a relatively new breakfast menu with fare such as oatmeal bars, yogurt covered with fresh berries, egg and bacon panini sandwiches. Their dinner menus boast specialty drinks such as strawberry lemonade (my fav!) and flavored teas. You can't go wrong with their chili and a baked potato in winter time. Their drive thru service is awesome, as well. Cream of the crop in Auburndale!

Reviewed 7 July 2012

We especially like the fries w/ sea salt. Friendly staff here.

Reviewed 17 April 2012

I've had better (Hardee's) and worse (McD's). Kind of middle of the road.

Reviewed 19 December 2011

Its a nice place to eat and has tasty food but it isnt the best fast food restaurant

Reviewed 15 June 2009

User Rating: 1 out of 5 stars
by Pockets 06/14/2009
Wendys is a place I don't go very often, so I went for a change, ( this one )
I ordered two small chillys, for you'll pay the same price as one large, but you get more chilly with two small, I saw she did't fill them the same and ask the girl to finsh and fill the other up, she refused, I ask for extra crackers, she said she gave them to me, I ask for a couple more, again, I gave them to you,, once more,, I ask for two more, she refused
I ask you? is a ounce of chilly and two packs of crackers going to brake wendys?
so what if you have rules! You DO NOT HAVE A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!
Now you get this report wrote about you, and I called in on the store the toll free number, and I will tell every one I come in contact with, don't eat there!!( I'm a cab driver )If what i ask for, didnt mean something to me, I would'nt of ask for it!
Tell me Windys! Was it worth it?

1  Thank dooog