“Absolutely fantastic!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

My brother in law suggested we come here and try a Cheesesteak. Boy!! Am I glad that we followed through and made the trip over. They used to live kinda close by, but now they live almost an hour away. We ventured out and I got the 12" Cheesesteak 'all the way' with sweet peppers, banana peppers, and mayo. What an awesome sandwich! We came with 3 other families. We all went in on 2 pizzas for all the kids. There was enough left over for me to try 1 slice. Also amazing! I hope in future visits to FL that I can come back!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 23 December 2016

They have excellent food, with great service, moderate priced, a great family environment for young and old. Military friendly for service personal and law enforcement.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Great place to eat for lunch. Good service and military discounts. Lunch special with Half a Philly Steak, Fries, and a drink is around $11-12.00 and very good.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The best cheese steak in Jacksonville. The pizza is awesome also. prices are good and the food is to.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2016

I've been here a total of three times now since I've moved to Florida, and I don't have a single complaint. I've had the best pizza every time I have visited and I plan on visiting more in the future.

Date of visit: September 2016