1,260 results
All reviews resort fee sea turtle inn coffee service ocean front valet parking docent service neptune beach lobby bar small bathroom balcony room room key restaurants and bars ponte vedra luxury hotel hotel is beautiful beach chairs valet service
Reviewed 8 November 2017

From the time you get out of your car it is impressive.
The hotel is absolutely beautiful, the views are even better!
The best part about my stay was the staff and how friendly and helpful they are, never before have I had a staff go out of the way to improve my stay.
I'll definitely be back!!!

Room Tip: Ocean Side view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Joe, thank you for the fantastic review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that we left a lasting impression on you from check-in to check-out with our personable Docent services, picturesque beachfront location and artfully designed interiors. We hope that next time you will try our signature restaurant and lounge, Azurea!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Attended the one ocean resort and spa for a wedding and was bitterly disappointed.

Class themselves as a luxury hotel, however, the rooms are very small with tiny beds and there is barely enough space in the bathroom to turn around.
Basics such as coffee/tea making facilities or an iron are not provided in the room, instead you have to ask for these and wait at least half an hour for them to come.

Reception staff were some of the most unhelpful people I have ever came across in this kind of business. When myself, and several others, approached them with problems or complaints all they could do was say “oh I’m sorry” with blank expressions. More helpful staff could attempt to look like they are listening to you and offer solutions or explanations to your problem.

The beach at the resort had an awful smell because it was covered in dead seaweed. I appreciate this was a naturally occurring issue, however, for the day of the wedding the hotel did not even have the decency to clear away all the seaweed for a couple who have clearly brought tens of thousands of revenue to the hotel.

Upon check out everyone was surprised to see hidden extra costs had been added on to each bill.

In comparison to hotels in Europe, the one ocean would be lucky to be classed as a three star resort, in my opinion.

After our experience of the one ocean we moved to a holiday in express close by and were shocked at how much better most of their facilities for a fraction of the price.

I would never return to the one ocean resort and spa and I most certainly would not recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashleigh N

Ashleigh, I am very sorry and surprised to hear about your overall experience at One Ocean Resort & Spa as this is very unlike the typical guest experience. We offer many different room types and we will be happy to find one better suited to your preferences in the future. I will surely discuss your experience with our associates with the team to see where the miscommunication occurred as I assure you that we have our guests best interests in mind. I also want to apologize for the billing issues you experienced and again will surely discuss with the team to see how we may avoid similar complications in the future. Overall we appreciate this feedback as we continue working to improve the guest experience. I hope you might consider giving us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Literally, one of the nicest hotels I’ve ever stayed at. Beautiful beach view, scrumptious breakfast French toast, a well appointed room with excellent finishes from an Uber comfy bed to a spectacular bathroom, and four star service from valet to the front desk and beyond. This is definitely my go to hotel for all business trips to Jacksonville and hopefully a romantic weekend soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank wolfman07
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Thank you for choosing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations with our beachfront location, delicious dining options and dedicated Docent services. We too look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful property in a beautiful location. Hotel is well kept and rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Staff is mainly younger men and women that are focused on making sure your stay is wonderful. Valet only makes parking a breeze. Resort fee includes a complimentary servi bar that is well stocked daily. Don't miss this ocean gem!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you, Jim, for your review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that we left a lasting impression on you with our well-appointed accommodations, attentive service and convenient valet service. We appreciate your kind feedback and look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

They attend to every detail and apply outstanding service throughout the hotel. The housekeepers to the lobby staff to the bartenders, this place teaches first class customer service to everyone in the resort. The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was a bit small but adequate, loved the double shower heads. The food in the hotel was very good. Would love to return for leisure and enjoy all the amenities more!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Catherine J

Catherine, thank you for reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that we left a lasting impression on you with our attentive Docent services complete with spacious accommodations and luxurious amenities. We will surely share your kind words with our team and we look forward to your next stay!