1,260 results
All reviews resort fee sea turtle inn coffee service ocean front valet parking docent service neptune beach lobby bar small bathroom balcony room room key restaurants and bars ponte vedra luxury hotel hotel is beautiful beach chairs valet service
Reviewed 27 February 2017

This hotel has restored my faith in American hospitality. Having generally stayed in Hiltons and other chain hotels, we decided to try something different for my wife's 30th birthday after various not so good experiences. We were not disappointed with One Ocean!

The hotel is beautiful and the staff were great. We had a stunning room on the top floor as requested, with balcony overlooking the beach. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was well-appointed with chaise longue, a lovely bathroom and nice toiletries.

On arrival we had already been checked in so could go straight to our room. I had told the hotel via email that it was a surprise stay for my wife's birthday, and they had kindly put two small bottles of champagne in our room and card, which was a lovely touch.

The pool area was lovely and quiet, with direct access to the beautiful beach. The location of the hotel is awesome - beach views and walking distance to a great variety of little shops, cafes and bars.

A really relaxing and lovely stay - thank you to One Ocean Resort! I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Do pay the extra for a sea view and balcony - watching the sun rise and set from your room is great.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rangeybull
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Thank you for reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us for your wife's 30th birthday celebration, as we do our best to make special occasions for our guests. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Just back from five days at One Ocean. What a great place! The rooms are well appointed. The bed was wonderful. I don't always sleep well in hotels but I enjoyed great sleep every night. I appreciated the professional friendly staff. Everyone from the doormen to the docents (house staff) were ready to assist with any need.

The property is on the beach and surrounded by wonderful restaurants and boutique shops. Perfect for a stroll around the area. I arrive early in the week when the hotel was very quiet but by the weekend it was filling up and I loved seeing so many guests with their dogs.

The hotel is a great size -- not overwhelmingly large but not small. Be sure to have the bell staff member tell you about your room and the great amenities when you arrive.

This was definitely a different experience from staying in a chain hotel. I'm not a big fan of Florida but if I had the opportunity to return to Jacksonville I was head back to One Ocean in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Melissa W

Melissa, thank you for the fantastic review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am glad to hear that we left a lasting impression on you with our well-appointed guestrooms, personable Docent services and beautiful beachfront location. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you find yourself in Atlantic Beach.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 February 2017

It was a very enjoyable stay. Staff is excellent. Room is superb. Restaurant, pool, location. I simply can't find anything wrong with this place. Luxury all the way. An ocean view room is a must. This will be our destination in JAX from now on...

Room Tip: You can swim even after hours, just keep noise level down.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Sherif, thank you for taking the time to review One Ocean Resort & Spa. Our associates continuously strive to provide excellent customer service for our guests, and I am thrilled to have left a lasting impression on you. We look forward to your continued visits when perhaps you might enjoy our signature restaurant and lounge, Azurea.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

This resort is simply beautiful with staff that is there for your every desire. The food is outstanding and every person there was extremely helpful.
The pool is small and located right on the beach and our biggest disappointment was no hot tub. You have to sign up for a spa day to use the hot tub in the ladies locker room. Also no coffee makers in the room but one was brought to us on request. The only balconies are facing the beach and all side rooms have a slight view of the ocean. Tea and coffee in the lobby.
The only other thing was no information on local area restaurants or events. No ATM and with keeping with the Zen look lots of space in the lobby. While at the bar or dining you can't see the ocean due to the dunes. TV's were not great and we didn't have hot water several hours during each afternoon. Overall a lovely experience and we would return.
Parking is hard to find and at the hotel there is only valet parking.
Lovely staff everywhere on site.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank naptownUbud
David_Mariotti, General Manager at One Ocean Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2017

Thank you for kindly reviewing One Ocean Resort & Spa. We will be sure to share your kind words with our entire team, as they will be thrilled to have left a lasting impression on oyu with their attentive Docent service. It is also fantastic to hear that you had a wonderful dining experience at our signature restaurant, Azurea. Unfortunately parking is quite competitive in Atlantic Beach but I assure you we do our best to keep rates in line with the local market, and this may be a good option for you in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back again next time!

Best,

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Terrific jewel on the ocean. Wonderful area. Plenty of restaurants and little bars. We were only there 2 nights, but enjoyed it very much!
Free stocked snack bar and the staff was so very accommodating. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Janet, thank you for the kind review of One Ocean Resort & Spa. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our prime beachfront location nearby top Atlantic Beach attractions. It is also great to hear that our well-appointed accommodations worked out well for you. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your visit!