“Manager is very rude!! Will never go back!!!!!”

Astor Bridge Marina and Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Astor
“Manager is very rude!! Will never go back!!!!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I drive from ocala to eat dinner at castaways restaurant quit fequiently! Love the food n service there! On the other hand the manager at the motel is to very rude n also lied n said she owned the place! A person like her can drive the business down very quick!!! She was rude n I will never go back to rent a room it to the restaurant ever again!!! I'm also in customer survise n will make sure Noone I know will make the drive to b treated the way I was!!!!

• Stayed April 2012
3 Thank Lilscrapy69k

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We stayed here for bike week 2012, room was clean bed was comfortable. In fact my boyfriend wants to take it home! Only two things keep me from giving this spot a better score the bathroom needs serious updating it was clean but needs some sprucing up! The master bedroom has no window like a cave in there! Over all the value was good a nice ride into the bike week festivities! Elaine and Mike have been wonderful hosts. The on site restaurant Castaways is reasonably priced and the food is good seafood platter is enough for two!!! We would stay again

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank Chef2b57
Thonotosassa, Florida
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I loved coming to the marina when the Easters' were in charge. The people in charge now are rude, inconsiderate and just unbearable. As long as they are the caretakers my family nor I will return. In my personal opinion I wouldnt return until different people are there. The way these people treat others is going to drive this business under!

Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank MamaJen9605
Perry, Missouri
Reviewed 8 November 2010

We are looking forward to returning to Astor for our third year in a row and again we will be staying at Astor Bridge Marina. We stay for three months so it is truly our home away from home. Yes it takes a couple nights to get used to the bridge noise but the location, scenery, and hospitality provided by James and Elaine more than make up for it! It is a great Old Florida motel! Looking forward to renewing friendships, fishing, flea marketing and fun!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RickandMarie
Thonotosassa, Florida
Reviewed 7 November 2010

The calmness and relaxation of the marina is amazing. You can wake up walk out the door of your room and be fishing before sunrise. The service and hospitality of the caretakers is so sweet and whatever you need they are right there. Its fun to let your kids run and play or grab a pole and watch them fish. The marina is just a home away from home. My family loved it and we will return for many years to come.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Astor
20.0 km away
Artisan Downtown
#2 of 8 in DeLand
26.5 km away
Hontoon Landing Resort & Marina

Been to Astor Bridge Marina and Hotel? Share your experiences!