“always a must when we are in town”

The Tap Room at the Owl Cafe
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Apalachicola
Cuisines: American, Pub
Reviewed 6 April 2018

we visit the area often and find the tap room to be affordable and fresh. Craft dishes and craft beers are excellent. probably a better spot for mature adults than young children, but I do see many families as well as locals visiting while I have been there. Alligator Sausage is excellent to.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Fun place for food and drinks! Great happy hour specials. Recommend the crap dip and duck fries. My husband loved the fried oysters. Highly recommend stopping here if you are in Apalachicola.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing!!! I would give it 10 stars!!! Crab dip and duck fries were delish! Fish tocos were out of the world yummy! Everyone in our group loved their food! Service was great even with them super busy! Can’t wait to return!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner. It was family friendly at dinner time.

Food came quickly. Service was great.

I had the fish tacos and they were great. The crab dip was excellent.

Really good selection of craft beer.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This place has great food for both adults and children. The wings are the best, hamburgers are quality and the alligator sausage with cheesy grits cake and Creole is exceptional. I highly recommend eating at the tap room.