“Get ready to feast”
Review of Yummy House

Yummy House
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I had been to this location years ago when it was Eastern Pearl and were not impressed. What a pleasant surprise to try the Yummy House. The portions literally are enough for 2. My wife had the sweet and sour chicken and it was loaded with chicken and pineapple which she loves. She took home as much as she ate. I had the Spicy Kung po shrimp. It was also loaded with shrimp and I brought home enough for another meal. I personally would like it a little spicier. White rice for the meal is $1 more but the prices are so reasonable it doesn't make you wince. We also had the egg rolls (4) with duck sauce. While small, very flavorful. One thing. The map is wrong. It is a little east in the Palm Springs Plaza near the public behind the Burger King.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The menu is quite large and everything has been very tasty. Things fried are very crispy. The fried rice is excellent, not having a ton of oil in it like traditional take-out. Food is very authentic and there is something for everyone However, white rice does not come with dishes (extra charge) and there are no crispy wantons for soup or before the meal.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This place is always packed. Love the spicey anything, and portions are large. Best kept secret. Went with a friend and now I am hooked!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Having never been to China, I not sure about the authenticity of the food, but I suspect this may be as close as you can get too authentic Chinese/American food in Orlando, Florida?
Very good, prepared perfectly, tasty, fresh food. All of the signage, including chalk/light box listing of specials with prices were in Chinese pictogram characters.
The chicken in my wife’s almond chicken dish was cooked lightly, still tender and had to be fresh. My Tofu, on the other hand, though delicious, was soft and mushy, even though I specified “well fried, and crispy”. Even with the tofu short coming, it was still the best Chinese I’ve ever had in Orlando.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch at 2:45, they closed at 3 and would not seat us. Very disappointing and we will not return.

Date of visit: March 2018