“Panera is Excellent, but this store came a bit short”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Reviewed 10 November 2017

They were out of the kind of focaccia bread I wanted, and for some reason they do not offer the Tuesday deal for the dozen bagels.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Was really happy food arrived on time. The box lunches were served without condiments and plastic ware. Some of the boxes were mislabeled. I chose turkey and got beef. The sandwich bread was soaked in blood from the rare beef... not appetizing.

1  Thank Nancy L
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were traveling in the area and found this panera. Panera is a great choice when you just want a little something, not a big chow down. Love the grilled cheese! On our big road trip we ate several times at different Paneras and were never disappointed. Two people had soup, beverages, and a treat for about $15. Great for on a budget!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Ben going there since the open, which it's at least 10 years.
Love their staff, very cordial and ready to help.
Very clean and enjoy all the seasonal specials.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I liked people and space. Appreciate soda refills. Appreciate real dishes vs. plastic paper goods when eating in a restaurant. I would next time maybe choose my favorite soup broccoli/cheddar that comes with bread and stop. This visit I added half sandwich: Roasted Turkey, Apple & Cheddar Sandwich. Loved the cranberry walnut bread. I was not crazy about the greens (arugla & cabbage slaw)