“Highly Enthusiastic Service in this Panera Bread - have a conf room”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Altamonte Springs is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Cafe # 3316
Great Job by Ms. Vicki... Highly enthusiastic, really creative.. Cares for customers. She always ask what can i do to make it better.
Very nice. She deserves to be recognized as a Great employee. This is not the first time, we did a great program in May 2015 even though i did not get the points forgot to add 50 dollar for conference room.. She was extraordinarily helpful . Her gesture should be recognized as one of the Best Panera employees. Please ensure to pass to the highest management/CEO
They have a great Conference room which can be used for meetings. You can book also.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

I have stopped at Panera many times and enjoyed the Hazelnut coffee with pastries and bread. Today I ordered soup and salad. The meal was over $10 without a drink. The food portions were average in size. The quality of my Chinese Cashew chicken salad and French Onion soup were below average. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I never have a bad meal at Panera! The food is excellent. Service is good. I wish they all had Raspberry Tea, however.

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I got the 1/2 sandwich and cup of soup. Broccoli cheddar soup was very good and a ham sandwich was perfect.
I arrived at 2:15 so the lunch hour was over. I got my food immediately.
Pic is of the counter area. I recommend!

Reviewed 15 February 2016

The staff managed to get just about everything I ordered wrong. I ordered 2 bagels, thrown into a bag. They were sliced and toasted, ruining them since they were for later in the day. Then I had to pick 1 new bagel because they ran out of what I wanted. I ordered a chocolate chip bagel, sliced and toasted. Never got this at all, so had to pick something else because they ran out. The only things they got correct were 3 cream cheeses and 1 pastry. I am of the opinion that if a place gets 3 items wrong out of 4 (and 3 of them are bagels), it's either time to hire better staff or just close down altogether.