“Best Bugogi I have had in Orlando!”
Review of Yum Yum Asia Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yum Yum Asia Cafe
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Reviewed 2 June 2017

The Bugogi was really good. Crab ragoon needs more crab or something not bad but not great. Veg Rice is meh not bad but not great. Looking forward to trying other items in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

I stop in here about once a month due to the proximity to work. Their lunch specials are good, and you get a lot of food for the price. They run between $7-8 or so and include choice of rice (even fried), meat and a soup or roll. All of the food is cooked to order, so it is dropped at your table steaming hot. The staff is friendly and the place is clean. The only dish I've had that I wasn't a huge fan of is the sesame chicken; the chicken pieces are mostly breading. Outside of that, anything non-breaded has been decent.

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best Asian restaurant in Orlando. The food is fresh and presentation is on point. I'm never disappointed when I eat here. The staff is very friendly. Excellent atmosphere. If I want Asian food this is the only place I will go to..

Reviewed 6 January 2017

The food is so flavorful, fresh and delicious. Staff is really friendly and food is always hot and exactly what I ordered. The Won ton soup and creamy chicken are my current favorites. I'm talking actual ginger and sesame oil being used. I recently moved to FL and have had a near impossible time finding Chinese food that didn't taste like it was from the mall food court.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Today was my first time trying Yum Yum. Their online ordering was quick and easy. They called back to confirm the order and it arrived within 30 min. The food was fresh and hot. They have a lunch menu. I ordered the chicken with peanuts. It was flavorful and delicious.