“Seafood ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Fish and Chips
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

This place has great new England seafood ipswich clams with the belly and steamed clams in the evening happy birding draft beer and wine you're very cheap on the proportions of their food they had a little small place before they were very good with the food proportion so in there small location. Now there big time time you pay more more and get less for your money. Your paying his rent. Services is OK if you go there and leave a small tip they remember you . I got to Boston Fishouse in Alomar ave. Winter Park fl .you will like it is think fish chips stole the Boston Fishouse menu and open daily his business.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

Being this was the first time here, we ordered appetizers to share, having clam strips, fried green tomato's, conch fritters, cole slaw, and she-crab bisque. The portion of clam strips was huge and very sweet. I found the coleslaw not to my liking, not tart enough, and the fried green tomato's seemed to have been of the frozen variety. I would try this place again, for the clams, and maybe the AUCE fried shrimp. The conch fritters were a disappointment, overcooked.

Reviewed 9 October 2015 via mobile

Been eating there since before they moved to the new location. Fried shrimp are BIG and lightly battered, very good! Fried cod is very BIG and tasty. For me the best dish is the crab cakes with the curry sauce on the side. First, the crab cakes are almost all real crab. The curry sauce made by the owner is amazing! Sometimes the wait stinks and the service could be better, but all in all well worth it for some really good seafood.

Reviewed 25 September 2015

The restaurant is clean and everyone is nice. We have dined here 3 times. We don't eat fried food, so I can't comment on the fish and chips or any of the fried dishes. The first time I ordered the Clam Chowder and grilled trout for dinner. The food was very good, but my dinner was served only minutes after my soup was served. This seems to be a trend as this happened again on our second visit. On the second visit the soup special was fish gumbo. It was nothing like a New Orleans gumbo. It was more like a very salty vegetable soup and I couldn't eat it. I had grilled Mahi Mahi for dinner that was very good. On our third visit, I ordered a salad which was good. I had blackened grouper for my dinner. It was very mushy and I couldn't eat it all. My wife's meals each time were good. The hush puppy's are very good! I doubt that I'll dine there again as the food quality seems to be inconsistent.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

You have to know where Fish and Chips is, as you won't just drive by and be tempted in. It's in a plaza way back off the road and we got to know about it by word of mouth. Being from the UK, we LOVE our fish and chips, but finding anything like what we are used to in the U.S. is difficult, especially away from the tourist areas.

I have to say that this was the closest I have come to the fish and chips I am used to, or rather have memories of. The cod was great and the chips were real chips, not the skinny fries usually served. Portion size was good and overall good value for money.

My wife had the curried shrimp, which she says was great.