“GRADUATION LUNCHEON”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

The reason I gave it just a 4, is because the place to be outdated, is dark and old. I know it's seems like they are remodeling it, by the looks at the women's bathrooms with tiles half way finished.
My niece graduated from high school and she wanted to go there.
It's been about 7 years since I've to a Red Lobster, why so long?, food was salty, oily and service stuck.
I was expecting and was ready to have a below average service and food, but to my surprise I was mistaken.
FIRST KUDDOS TO KYLE, for helping us seat a big party, second to our amazing servers Sam and Chad that took care of us.
I had the light house grilled shrimps which it was light and delicious, my son had the coconut shrimp and light crab alfredo.
The dessert, YUMMY!!!
Key lime pie and lava cookie, no too big which is just enough to have a little sweet as a dessert.
Red Lobster has come a long way in 7 years, looking forward to go back there when it's all remodeled.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 19 April 2017

After having been disappointed the last few time we had been here decided to give it one more chance. Must say so glad we did. Christopher A. was a gem of a server. Gave us great suggestions and really made us feel welcome. One of the party was on a tight time restraint and he kept the food at a nice pace so she could get to work. Drinks kept filled and dirty dishes quickly cleared. Salmon was perfectly cooked and lobster had wonderful grilled flavor.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

My previous experience with Red Lobster hasn't been too good. Food always seem to be too salty and not of good quality. But this time I was impressed. We went to the restaurant at Altamonte Springs, Florida and thoroughly enjoyed the food, drinks and service. The lobster pizza we had for an appetizer was delicious, the crust thin without the consistency of a cracker.

The rest was very good, the lobster, shrimp, even the steak was cooked pretty good. Will definitely return to this one.

2  Thank Luvsviolet
Reviewed 7 March 2017

This has been the second time in a row we were disappointed in the food. There were wilted lettuce in the salads and had to have two returned because they were not made correctly. We received anywhere from an extra large potato to a very small one. They should make sure the potatoes going to the same table be somewhat the same. The clams were over cooked and the lobster was as well. When we said something they brushed us off. Will say the fish was cooked just right. Thinking we will be going somewhere else.

1  Thank Lori L
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

The food continues to be good, the portions have got smaller but the service is very good, the attention made you feel welcome.

1  Thank Waldy S