“Great food. Comfortable booths, excellent service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2015

We would eat here about three times a month--except for the loud music. I am very noise sensitive. Even though I am old, I can still hear. We really like restaurants with quiet comfortable food and good service. Red Lobster has great seafood selections. This location has great service and a pleasant environment except for the loud music.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 3 July 2015 via mobile

My husband and I ate here for dinner. We split the Admiral's Feast. It came with shrimp, scallops, fish fillets, and clam strips. We chose mashed potatoes for our side. It also came with a side salad. Everything was the appropriate temperature and tasted great. We had two waters to drink. We were extremely full after our meal. We would definitely return as the food and service was great! We highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

Ordered a lobster tail dinner and the server got it wrong and gave me a little add on lobster tail - for my dinner no less. Sent it back. When they brought my Lobster Tail dinner the lobster tasted rancid and looked rancid. How the kitchen could serve such a dish was inexcusable and possibly done on purpose. Manager was unapologetic and didn't seem to care about the quality of food that they were serving. This all transpired over an interminable amount of time. Poor service crappy food overpriced and inhospitable. Enough said. Never going back!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

A nice varied menu. Good selections in almost every category. The food is good and always pleaseing presented.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Fairly pleasant atmosphere with predictable menu that barely changes. They added on calorie count to their menu which is slightly off putting and it's hard to hide. I had coconut shrimp which was good as always with stuffed flounder which was succulent. There was a good selection on drinks. Husband had lobster tacos which were relatively healthy and tasted really good. Salad was ok - I remember it used to be better.