“Hot and delicious food every time!”
Review of Wok and Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok and Roll
Ranked #28 of 44 Restaurants in Alachua
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

I love calling in a dinner order for me and my husband. They always have it ready when I get there. I drive over 20 miles to get it home and the food is still hot and delicious! I highly recommend the Moo Goo Gai Pan and General Tsao Chicken! The lunch specials are pretty great too!

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

Always enjoy the Fast Friendly Service, Food is always fresh and delicious!! My family Loves the PuPu platter and the Hot N Sour soup is
Out of this world!

Reviewed 10 October 2015

First time trying this restaurant. Actually had stomach pains after eating it. The rice was yellow with a few peas in it. Just awful! You would think they would know how to make honey chicken. Won't go there again.

Reviewed 28 January 2015 via mobile

Great food. Fast, hot and delicious.!Very friendly staff
The "Hot & Sour" Soup is awesome and the Lo Mein is exceptionable!!

Been to Wok and Roll? Share your experiences!