“Great sandwich shop”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Cosi is a geat place to go when you don't have a lot of time to eat. It's not fast food though- this is more like a sandwich shop. The best thing about Cosi is their amazing bread. I haven't had anything like it at any other place. So good. It makes any sandwich better. They have all sorts of sandwiches, and salads, and soups, and pizza. I really love their pizza because of the bread. A family of four can probably get dinner for $35. They don't have waitresses, but they do bring your food to your table after you order from the counter. I have been going to Cosi for several years, and the food is consistently good. This is a sandwich shop so I wouldn't compare it to a fine dining type of place, but when you don't have time for a 2-hour dinner this is a good place to go. The restaurant itself is very clean and comfortable.

1  Thank Connecticutguy

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Pretty drab and dull menu. Order at the counter, and they give you a number and bring to your table. That does not count as "table service" to me. Food, and the choices, are just okay.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

I ordered the soup and salad. Unfortunately I got the cheddar broccoli soup which was awful. However, when I told the staff they let me exchange the soup for a pesto chicken sandwich that was absolutely delicious. I always get the signature salad, and that was spot-on as usual.

I gave them 5 Stars even though I didn't like the soup because they didn't hesitate to solve the problem.

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Three of us stopped for lunch after shopping. We had soups, salads and sandwiches.
All were average for a chain restaurant. Cosi is slightly higher priced than a similar chain but not as good. Next time we would opt for the other similar restaurant (Panera) which is just down the street in the mall.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

I love this place. Their salads are all I have on my perpetual diet. Ha! But my goodness, what great salads. Generous portions, low fat dressings choices too.

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!