“Healthy Choice”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 August 2015

We all know that it's hard to find something quick yet healthy to eat on the go. Cosi offers solutions. The Smart Fit salad is delicious and only 390 calories. I never thought to put sweet potato in a salad but it was fabulous. My girls were skeptical about eating there but once they tried a sample of the multigrain flatbread, they were hooked. They loved the pizza and the bread the most! We will definitely return.

Reviewed 20 May 2015

Sandwiches and pockets are good; pizza is very good, but takes a long time. Coffee and espresso drinks poor, bitter. Salads were fine, but a little skimpy.Counter help is a bunch of highschool kids who are more interested n their cell phones than their customers.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

Went in with an order to go; 2 soups; a signature salad and roasted vegetables sandwich. I had to wait over 20 minutes for this as numerous orders taken after mine were filled. Kept asking what the problem was and just got a sorry. When they finally realized what they had done, the sandwich was half cooked and rushed. What a waste. I love the food at Cosi's and have been to plenty of the restaurants but will avoid this one at all costs. No effort was made to explain what was going nor was a manager available to handle this. Poor service and poor food does not make for a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

We went with a group of 8 people and I think everyone ordered something different. We had sandwiches, salads and a bowl. Like I said in the title nothing was particularly great but nothing was bad either hence the 3 stars.
There was a little confusion on the servers part that brought the food to the table as to which sandwich was which. He could not tell by looking at them. Reasonably fast to get from the order to the table.
We needed to add some hot sauce to a couple of the meals as they were a little on the bland side.
I would go again but I would not go out of my way to find this place either. So much for average.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

If you don't have much time for lunch or dinner, go to Cosi. You order at the counter and in just a few minutes it is delivered to your table. You can be in and out of there in 30 minutes. And, the food is very good.

Been to Cosi? Share your experiences!