“Decent food”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The family and I dine at this Friendly’s sometimes for a good affordable meal. On a spring break Tuesday for dinner it wasn’t very crowded. Our burgers, fries, and chicken along with sodas and shake were pretty good. Our son ordered the bunny sundae which looked amusing, though it took a second attempt for the server to make it look something like the menu picture. We were not rushed and had a nice meal here. I’m sure we will be back here to Friendly’s again sometime.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Stopped for lunch with a friend. we were both craving a burger and remembered having had great burgers here in the past. They had a "special", burgers for 5.50. We were disappointed to get overcooked small square patty burgers. They were more like a kid's size burger. They do have their "regular" size burgers. Had we known these were not the regular burgers, we would not have ordered them. Waitress should have advised us of the difference!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Monday-Friday breakfasts are 1/2 off which makes this place about the cheapest around. The food is good. I got the steak and cheese omelet which came out very greasy but was still good. The service is hit or miss...I have gone where the service is great (like today) then I have gone where the service is terrible. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but it is good for a last minute or for a stop.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped in for lunch, not very crowded, but seating and service seemed a bit unorganized. The hostess seemed more concerned for her McDonald's and break then the guests. I had the Honey BBQ super melt. I love this sandwich and have it often when at Friendly's. I was rather disappointed on this visit as the presentation of the dish was sloppy and the chicken on the sandwich was only 3/4 with BBQ sauce. My 2 guests it was their first time there so I was a bit let down.

Santa did come and have lunch with his wife while we were there so that was pretty cool.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Newly renovated and cleaned up. Looks good. Same old Friendly's though. Fresh paint booths and lighting. Same old service that we're all familiar with.

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!