“We are spellbounded”

Taste by Spellbound
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Avon
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I read the low value reviews and I think some of these folks are real snobs or have no taste buds. Spellbound cupcakes are always super moist and if they're sold out by mid day, that means they're selling very well. I hated macaroons until I tried Spellbound's.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Their sweets are super tasty. We've had several varieties of truffles, and some cupcakes. The best time to go is in the morning, so you see a bigger variety of options!

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We tend to arrive at the shop in the afternoon and find that most products have already been bought up. We have been able, however, to snag some really delicious cookies, cupcakes, and candies. We always look forward to treats from Taste and recommend it.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Im always on the look out for bakeries. I call it 'research'
I loved the name of this bakery and couldnt wait to try it
Unfortunately it didnt impress me much.
Only 2 or 3 very small tables to sit.
Minimal variety of cupcakes i visited twice before leaving a review. Each time i think only 4-5 variety of cupcakes.
The service was ok. Not very friendly.
What i did like was the open area to where they bake and decorate. It was very clean and organized.
As far as the cupcakes. Not much flavor. Kinda on the blah side.
The icing is not creamy. And again not much flavor.
I tried the salted caramel. I couldnt taste the caramel or salt. I also tried the vanilla. Which as a baker i know vanilla is the hardest cake to master. And this one was a failure.
I really wanted to like this bakery.
I may try one more visit. Again for research. Honestly it is

1  Thank Dar G
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Wonderful bakery with magical decor and scrumptious treats. Cupcakes are the best we've ever had; light, fluffy with not-too-sweet buttercream frosting and candy toppings. We had the peanut butter, cookie dough and cookies and cream. The place smells amazing. It's impossible to walk in and not want to order a dozen things. Friendly staff. Small business.

Been to Taste by Spellbound? Share your experiences!