“Good Food Good Prices”
Review of RM Bar & Grill - CLOSED

RM Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Prime Rib was very good and so was the fish and chips.. Service was great and fast.. Glad it's back open

Reviewed 8 April 2015

This place has literally no decorations or ambiance at all. It is a big white room with a bar on one side and cheap tables and chairs. I'm no snob, but ANYTHING would have been welcome to show that someone actually cared about the place. Sometimes a side-of-the-road place like this can be a real gem, but RM is bland and doesn't do a very good job with any aspect of running a bar/grill. It's like the owner bought a clubhouse where he could go drink with some friends.

Based on this, and the limited menu, my thought was "OK, what are they least likely to screw up?" I ordered a burger, which was fine, but nothing special at all. If I were forced to go here again, I'd order it again, but I'd sooner cook one myself at home.

The beer selection is limited to a few mass-market domestic options. There appears to be a "full bar" for mixed drinks, though they were unable to "find the coffee" to make an Irish one. Everything was clean enough and did not smell. The specials menu is inconveniently located and pretty much impossible to read without walking up to it.

There were only a few people there, but it took us over an hour to get our food. The waitress/bartender was friendly enough, but the kitchen was very slow, being basically one guy who spent his time hanging out behind the bar.

If you're looking for a Knights of Columbus/Moose Lodge kind of atmosphere, where you can go hang out with fellow camo clad guys to avoid going home to your wife, this place will work for you. Otherwise, I can think of 100 places you could drive to and have a better experience in the time it would take to get served here.

1  Thank Jaiden0