“Great food, great service, great price. ”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #13 of 862 Restaurants in Aurora
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They had great food, great service and great price... Amazing customer service and I would suggest you give it a try.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here two nights in a row. The ribs are great and had both options. Really meaty and good flavours. Onion rings are good. Chicken wings are fantastic. Service was attentive and atmosphere casual and well decorated to a barbecue theme. Would recommend.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I can't say this was bad bbq but it wasn't great either. It's pretty pricey too considering the small portions. I wanted to love this place because it's close to my home. But the beef brisket and ribs were not as good as the beef ribs you can buy at the Whole Foods on Alameda.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Very good pork links, with proper spice and snap. Pulled pork was outstanding. Hot BBQ sauce is on point. Collard greens were notable. Attentive and friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is within walking distance of the Fairfield Inn and serves up some incredible BBQ.

The staff was very friendly, attentive and the whole environment seemed happy. In my experience, that is not always the case.

My only issue was the coleslaw. It tasted like there was a cup of vinegar in the bowl. My waitress told me it was southern style.
Hmmm, guess I like southern BBQ, but will order a different side next time.

And the beer was ice cold!

I will definitely go back.

Been to Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!