“Nice stay and exceptional service.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center

Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center
Ranked #16 of 50 Hotels in Aurora
“Nice stay and exceptional service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

Struggling to find hotel late at night that would allow us to mail packages before getting to airport early a.m. We didn't know it was almost next door to a post office!! Wow this helped us tremendously! When I happened to mention our post office dilemma we were having, the staff quickly told us about the location so close. Also they brought out the laundry scales so we could weigh our checked luggage do no surprises would be waiting for us at airport. We greatly appreciate the service!

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shawn M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this review, 10 October 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy that the staff did everything they could to help you through your “post office dilemma.” The next time you are in the area please make sure to stop by and say hi. Thank you!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
South Saint Paul, Minnesota
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012

A host of small annoyances culminated in a disappointing experience at the Marriott Fairfield Inn in Aurora, Co. Water pressure in the rooms was low, the pool was freezing and the hot tub was tepid. There were not enough towels and shampoo for two adults who both wanted to wash their hair. The air conditioners were difficult to control (you had to lower the temperature to 60 degrees to get a cool room) and constantly kicked in and out with a roar like a diesel truck. Made sleeping a nightmare. It is the only hotel room I've ever seen where a sign by the tv said to push it on and wait 20 seconds to see if it was really operating. The remote was not easy to decipher so I was up and down with my flashlight trying to see the tiny controls on the tv's side in order to change volume or channels. Could also hear the rumble of the tv from next door and footsteps overhead. Add to that a desk clerk who was missing in action and emerged from the food room only after a five minute wait and it was death by a thousand cuts. We are Marriott gold members, so I can testify that this was a sub par Marriott Fairfield. Okay in a pinch. Avoid if you have a choice.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
I deeply apologize about your recent stay with us here at the Fairfield Inn Aurora Medical Center. We normally pride ourselves on providing the best possible service for our guests. Please know that you, our guest, are what truly matters to us and we do not take it lightly when a guest has a negative experience. I have used your review to train and develop my staff so that they are aware and can make sure that no other guest has this type of experience again. Whenever you come back to the area please contact me directly and I will personally make sure that you have the most pleasant experience possible.
Northfield, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

I was directed to Fairfield after the Doubletree oversold for our arrival night and would not honor my reservation (even though it was paid for). Upon my arrival the front desk staff (Earl) immediately welcomed me and reassured me that he would take care of me. The hotel manager Shawn also made sure that we would be accommodated and that customer service was their goal. We were given a king suite which was at the end of the hall and very quiet. The room was roomy, clean and comfortable. Everyone at this hotel was all about customer service and making sure their guests were taken care of. We ended up canceling our entire stay at Doubletree and stayed at the Fairfield. I paid more overall but customer service is worth more then being shafted. We will definitely stay at the Fairfield and will never stay at Doubletree again. Shawn and his staff take care of their guests and work hard for customer service--thanks for your hospitality, we had a great stay and will share our input whenever we can.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank JMMAL
I am so happy that you had such an amazing experience with our hotel. We know the pains that come along with travel sometimes and we want to do everything we can to alleviate those stresses. The staff here makes an effort in everyway to make sure that every guest has a great experience and I am glad you recognized that. Please let me or my staff know if there is anything that we can do for you in the future.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

We had a softball tourney in Aurora and ended up needing a room one night. Booking was quick and easy considering I booked a room at 9pm, and the hotel is easy to find right off I-225 with a lot of resturants around that area. The front desk staff was very nice, and as close as the hotel is to I-225, you can't hear alot of traffic noise. When we got to our room though the neighboring room had thier TV up extremely loud, which is normally not a big deal because we just turn the a/c on with the fan and the white noise drowns everything out. I sleep very well with white noise, but not with white noise that turns on and off every 2-3 minutes. Our a/c unit could not decide whether to stay on or off (even thought I set fan mode to high) and ended up being more of a nuisance, than the soothing comfort white noise is normally. So I ended up sleeping terribly, which normally does not happen to me in a Marriott.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize about the issues you had with your in-room A/C unit. We usually pride ourselves on giving our guests the best possible service as we know these days it is a lost art. Please contact myself directly the next time you are in the area and I will make sure the next stay is one you would expect.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012 via mobile

A great hotel with a great staff. Mike Watt at the front desk was very helpfull with directions and recomendations. Very clean and a nice breakfast. Close to highway, and downtown. 2 hours away from rocky mountain park

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shawn M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Aurora/Medical Center, responded to this review, 14 August 2012
I am so glad that you had such an amazing experience here at the Fairfield Inn Aurora Medical Center. Mike is our Front Office Manager and he continues to create a very warm and hospitable environment for all of our guests. He and his team know that our guests here at the hotel are our number one priority. I look forward to meeting you personally the next time you are in the area!