Review Highlights
A must visit, so do it!

Stop by and see these guys. Great beer and a good atmosphere. They are going to continue to grow... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
uabericm
Birmingham, Alabama, USA
via mobile
Exceptional Beers with Ambiance

If you enjoy tasty beer, a great atmosphere, and a friendly staff make sure to visit Launch Pad... read more

Reviewed 14 August 2018
johnL6191UP
Waco, Texas

All reviews food truck on tap craft beer bring your own great beer veterans roots breweries samples
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick beer! Great place with a very unique vibe! Staff were very helpful. Owner was great as well. Worth a try! Great beer too!!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Goooooood cerveza.
Launch Pad Brewery @ Aurora Colorado, left us wanting MORE.
We visit this place recommended by my son (he is a brewer), and we are glad we did. I lost count of all the beer they have and all the nice information we get about the proses and ingredients for the elaboration. But something is for sure, the beer and the service shows quality and flavor. I like IPA beer and the Space Hog IPA was all I can ask for. Nice and open space, clean, and friendly staff. You like beer like us this place is for you. Ask for Paul he was our beer guy and he was awesome. A+++

1  Thank Myra S
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I came to Colorado to work for a week project and one of my co-workers suggested to checkout this nano brewery. At first i was hooked because they support our troops and have an awesome way to display/name thier beers. But i truly loved the beer even more to the point that i came back three days in a row. The staff there are super nice and they know beer. The prices are great and my favorite part is that dogs are welcome there. Such a cool vibe that I can't wait to be back so i can visit again and drink amazing beers! Support these guys because they are awesome!

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The staff was friendly and was able to multi-task in a hectic situation of three groups trying to order at the same time. She never got flustered and made you seem like you were her only concern.
We did a flight of all the beers but one and they were all good. There was no beer that missed the mark!
Another guest told us he drives past plenty of other breweries just to come here.
We will be back!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

It's in a strip mall but once you enter you forget that. It's large and has a cool vibe. The staff is super friendly and I love their logo! We all enjoyed our beer selections as well! Three different people with three different preferences all found something we liked.