All reviewsmain streetapres skidowntown aspenwarm cookieseuropean stylein towna great stayhot tubyogurtmaroon bellsthird flooran easy walkbed was very comfortablefew blocksmountainsratesfireplace
Reviewed 7 July 2017

In a town like Aspen, it is hard to find a place that fits within a reasonable budget. Great news is, look no further!!! Annabelle Inn is located just a few blocks from all the hustle and bustle of Aspen. There was plenty of parking (I never used my car the entire time I was there, was able to walk or use the bus to everything!) The staff was so helpful, they even moved me to a room away from the street level to ensure I felt safe and comfortable. The room was charming, comfortable and clean. The bed was also super comfortable. My room had air conditioning which felt great on a hot summer night. This place really was so great and I was so pleasantly surprised how reasonable the price was. I honestly don't think there is a better place in downtown Aspen to stay. I cannot comment on the breakfast, as I was up early to get to the Maroon Bells, but to even have the option of eating right there for no additional charge was a major plus in my book.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank meg043
Aspen-Innkeeper, General Manager at Annabelle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. More mportantly, we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope we get to see you again, safe travels!

Thanks again,

Charley

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We picked this Inn from the TripAdvisor reviews and we not lead astray. It is a lovely inn with beautiful rooms and an extremely friendly and helpful stall. David was at the desk and could not have been more helpful. It is not only centrally located but also very reasonably for the area. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Charley_Case, General Manager at Annabelle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2017

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the wonderful remarks. We hope to see you again.

Charley Case

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Really nice place...
Mike is awesome, he's always in the disposition to help on everything and respond any questions.
The view from the hotel is super gorgeous!
The rooms are super cozy and well cleaned.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Charley_Case, Manager at Annabelle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Nicole,

Thank you kindly for the wonderful revue. We hope to see you back soon.

Charley Case

Reviewed 21 March 2017

With a phone call, Hotel staff picks you up from the Aspen airport (10 mins ride)

The hotel has a great rustic look. But don't be fooled, this is a brand new hotel!

Annabelle is about 5-10 mins walk from the downtown Aspen. It is located on the path of major bus route. Very Convenient!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The Annabelle Inn is simply amazing! Service was great, breakfast was delicious, and all the innkeepers are above and beyond helpful. This is truly a top notch service B&B and made us feel right at home.

The location is fantastic, with the free shuttle from the airport and free buses to all the mountains, the Annabelle is simply a gem. Short 7 minute walk into downtown Aspen. Beautiful, rustic and charming rooms. The Inn has an overall authentic Aspen feel to it.

Absolutely love this place and it easily deserves 5 stars!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends